New Guy back in the game after 7 years

K

Kain99

HiddenOne said:
:lmao: nicely said!! however.... exactly where are they in SoMD? :roflmao:
All over this board darlin! We only cater to a few little girls! There easy to pick out! :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Only if he goes after girls.... Women won't mind. :wink:
:yeahthat: The only reason I ever had a problem with it is you fall in love with the kid, too, so it kills you when you break up with Dad. :sad:

K

Kain99

K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: The only reason I ever had a problem with it is you fall in love with the kid, too, so it kills you when you break up with Dad. :sad:
Oh! The Father Son Love Triangle! Tragic in the moment but one He!! of a memory! :killingme

K

Kain99

HiddenOne said:
on the board is one thing, in the outside world is another ;)
Oh Crap! That's right! There are actually people who don't mix the internet with pleasure. Such a shame! :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Oh Crap! That's right! There are actually people who don't mix the internet with pleasure. Such a shame! :lol:
My only pleasure is the internet.

"Love Triangle" :killingme

mainman

Set Trippin
pineapple said:
I see you are good at problem solving...Riddle me this...

It takes twelve one-cent stamps to make a dozen. How many four-cent stamps does it take to make a dozen?

pineapple

mainman said:
I see you are good at problem solving...Riddle me this...

It takes twelve one-cent stamps to make a dozen. How many four-cent stamps does it take to make a dozen?
12? am I right? I've never been good at these things.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Kizzy said:
:ohwell: I have found when guys say "oh but I'm a nice guy" "I'm really easy going" "Not much bothers me" they usually are the biggest pecker heads on the face of the planet.

I'm just saying. :shrug: That is what I've noticed.
Gee, THANKS!