New Guy, New To The Area, Looking For A Lovely Lady To Show Me Around

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Vince said:
Sorry, but that job is already taken by me. :biggrin: Or was it the job of "midget"
that I applied for? :confused:
Vince :nono: You are taller than me, and we are both taller than the midget I saw at Union Station today (but not by much). :ohwell:

Vince

migtig said:
Vince :nono: You are taller than me, and we are both taller than the midget I saw at Union Station today (but not by much). :ohwell:
You're just trying to make me feel good. :love:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:
You both stink! I'm still paying for mine myself cause no man was manly enough to buy it for me. :awshucks:

Silly girl. Us old chicks know the sex doesn't get really good until you're well into your thirties. :hot:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
cattitude said:
Silly girl. Us old chicks know the sex doesn't get really good until you're well into your thirties. :hot:
:yeahthat: But, by then men's sex drive goes down. Can't win for losing... :bawl:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
pixiegirl said:
I guess I just don't have the years of experience that you do.... Wanna give a sister some tips or should I just go spread it around some more? :razz:
Practice makes perfect.:shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
pixiegirl said:
I guess I just don't have the years of experience that you do.... Wanna give a sister some tips or should I just go spread it around some more? :razz:

Well, when you :gossip: you have to :gossip: for about :gossip: then finish with a :gossip:

That should get you the car of your dreams. :wink: