New Guy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
this is the WORSE "welcome" that I have received.
You should go to an Atkins forum and tell them you have less than 100 pounds to lose. You'll think we welcomed you like family.

rebeka

Ya know... I am a moderator, and a senior of member of two online forums... and by far, this is the WORSE "welcome" that I have received. It's sad when I started this thread, and I don't even have the urge to read it anymore.

:ohwell:

You're kidding! this is nothing! This is like kidding ya 'cause they like ya. Wait till you *iss someone off!

Welcome to the forum!

CMC122

Go Braves!
I love rice! I cook it in different broth's, add EVOO, then some parm. or asiago cheese and pea's:yum: It is so versatile!

Welcome!!:dance:

Originally posted by rebeka
You're kidding! this is nothing! This is like kidding ya 'cause they like ya. Wait till you *iss someone off!

Welcome to the forum!
I know. I know.... in both of the car forums that I belong to... we normally welcome the noobs... then we attack... ;)

I can take a joke, and yes I do have a sense of humor. Sorry if I came off like a fool.
Oh yeah: Otter: I love that wing! :biggrin:

dustin

UAIOE
SilverI

I've seen youre car on base I think. I came from Jacksonville as well, but I didnt get there until 99.

Welcome to the forums:cheers:

And if you ride bikes, or plan on it, check out www.sportbikes.ws

I drive a blue dakota, and its a got a huge sticker on the back that says the above site, you'll probably see it sooner or later. honk and flick me off so I know its you.

Re: SilverI

Originally posted by dustin
I've seen youre car on base I think. I came from Jacksonville as well, but I didnt get there until 99.

Welcome to the forums:cheers:

And if you ride bikes, or plan on it, check out www.sportbikes.ws

I drive a blue dakota, and its a got a huge sticker on the back that says the above site, you'll probably see it sooner or later. honk and flick me off so I know its you.
Hey Dustin!
Yeppers! That would be my Intrepid on base that you have seen. I still work at TPS. Blue Dakota with the sportbikes decal? Hmmm.... to tell you the truth I'm too tired in the morning to pay attention, and when I get off of work I am in too much of a hurry to get home. :) I may have seen your truck before. Hell if you see me (even if I look cranky) honk ur horn, and wave or something.

Angel

~*~*~
Welcome... I'm a slacker on this forum because I always seem to hit the posts too late in the game, but it's still fun. Are you mil?

Thanks Blondie. :smile:

So nobody knows anyone who needs a room in a two bedroom apartment? Come one! Someone has to know somebody!
:frown:
I renewed my lease for another 9 months (I signed the papers a couple days prior to my old room mate skipping town on me) and paying the rent and utilities all by myself is killing me. :frown:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by huntr1
I hear long grain wild rice adds another 10 HP.

Does not!! It's adding vinyl to the car that increases HP. :rolleyes:

I know first hand...my Paseo went MUCH faster after adding several vinyl stickers!

:lmao:

Blondie76

Thanks Blondie. :smile:

So nobody knows anyone who needs a room in a two bedroom apartment? Come one! Someone has to know somebody!
:frown:
I renewed my lease for another 9 months (I signed the papers a couple days prior to my old room mate skipping town on me) and paying the rent and utilities all by myself is killing me. :frown:

I could use a place...but you live too far. I have to commute to VA. Besides I've had too many horrible roommate experiences (not saying anything bad about you, cause I don't even know you!) I'm looking foward to getting a place all by myself!

Originally posted by Blondie76
I could use a place...but you live too far. I have to commute to VA. Besides I've had too many horrible roommate experiences (not saying anything bad about you, cause I don't even know you!) I'm looking foward to getting a place all by myself!
DOH! So if you in Waldorf can't you go down through Budds Creek Road? That takes ya to Port Republic & Dahlgren Virginia. (Yes, I am trying anything here)

Blondie76

DOH! So if you in Waldorf can't you go down through Budds Creek Road? That takes ya to Port Republic & Dahlgren Virginia. (Yes, I am trying anything here)

I work in Rosslyn, isn't Dalhgren farther south?