New here...

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Hi everyone,

The name says it all. I am a fed ex truck driver, just wanted to say hi to everyone, I am from waldorf.

smoothmarine187

fedex said:
Hi everyone,

The name says it all. I am a fed ex truck driver, just wanted to say hi to everyone, I am from waldorf.

What are you going to do if you get fired and have to work for UPS :confused:

Toxick

Splat
fedex said:
Hi everyone,

I have had nothing but good experiences with FedEx. Especially the drivers. One of the very few companies that I can honestly say this about.

I like you already.

Not in that way, tho.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I am off today, so that is why I am not at work. I have delivered with fedex for over 20 years. I am an old fart, yes I know.

I use to deliver in Pembrooke Sq, but thats been ages.

No, I wont ever work for UPS, and I dont believe a merger will ever happen !

smoothmarine187

fedex said:
I am off today, so that is why I am not at work. I have delivered with fedex for over 20 years. I am an old fart, yes I know.

I use to deliver in Pembrooke Sq, but thats been ages.

No, I wont ever work for UPS, and I dont believe a merger will ever happen !

It was probably you then, Pixie has a thing for older men.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
smoothmarine187 said:
It was probably you then, Pixie has a thing for older men.

I am flattered, but I alot older than probably 90% of the people on this forum.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Toxick said:
HAH!

You'd be surprised at the age of some of these old birds.

Oh I am one of them! So I know for a fact.

Well if you were 18 then, how long ago was that ? Look at my age and you could probably figure it out !

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
fedex said:
Oh I am one of them! So I know for a fact.

Well if you were 18 then, how long ago was that ? Look at my age and you could probably figure it out !

:faint: You're my dad's age.... Not him. He's out there somewhere.... I'll have to show my mom this thread. She'll get a kick out of it as she worked in the same office and use to tease me for swooning over the Fedex man.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Thanks jenbergen.....

I told you that im an old folk! Ive been doing it for ages, but its okay, I am not going the full grind like I use to do. I take my days here and there and just work a nice 10-12 hour shift. Its fun teaching these young bucks the ropes.

wineo

loving life
Why are all the Fed Ex drivers hot hunks? :hot: Years ago there was one in Lex. Pk that would make you want to ship yourself.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
wineo said:
Why are all the Fed Ex drivers hot hunks? :hot: Years ago there was one in Lex. Pk that would make you want to ship yourself.

I might have been a "hot hunk" years ago, but I am a old fart now.