New here...

Toxick

Splat
fedex said:
What is a MPD ? I am new to the forums let alone the forum lingo.

Multiple Personality Disorder: A disassociative identity affliction which affects brainless nimrods who feel the need to obfuscate their "real" online persona (which is, incidentally, anonymous) by creating a new online persona which they will often use in order to fling insults and generally be obnoxious without affecting the reputation of their original online identity.

Also known as ass-hats.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
Multiple Personality Disorder: A disassociative identity affliction which affects brainless nimrods who feel the need to obfuscate their "real" online persona (which is, incidentally, anonymous) by creating a new online persona which they will often use in order to fling insults and generally be obnoxious without affecting the reputation of their original online identity.

Also known as ass-hats.

MainMan, you gonna take that? :popcorn:

Moxick

Toxick said:
Multiple Personality Disorder: A disassociative identity affliction which affects brainless nimrods who feel the need to obfuscate their "real" online persona (which is, incidentally, anonymous) by creating a

I take issue with your brainless nimrod comment.

In fact, some of the brightest and best looking people that I know are MPD's.

With cute little inky-dinky butts.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Toxick said:

Also known as ass-hats.

Thanks I understand now Toxick.

Thanks for all those that have welcomed me !

sockgirl77

Dear fedex,
Please tell Justin B. that he is hot. He delivers in the Mechanicsville area. I miss looking at him. Those shorts during the summer were so cute.
Thanks.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
sockgirl77 said:
Dear fedex,
Please tell Justin B. that he is hot. He delivers in the Mechanicsville area. I miss looking at him. Those shorts during the summer were so cute.
Thanks.

I know several Justins, and I am not sure of the last names. I am sorry I cant help you out there.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
sockgirl77 said:
Yep. I'm sure that you have several Justin B.'s delivering in Mechanicsville. :yay:

I dont think you understand and realize how many people work for FedEx. I dont do the delivery route down south anymore. I know of about 3-4 Justin's off the top of my head. I dont know here last names, simpl because its a hassle to keep up with it.

bcp

In My Opinion
you're not the one that keeps backing over my roses are you?

if you are, sorry about the 20 cal holes in the back of your truck, but it was really starting to get to me.

If you are not that driver,, welcome..

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
So, if you've been working for FedEx for 20 years, you're a regular employee, not one of the contractor types, right?

Guess that makes you ok.

Personally I stopped ordering stuff if I know it's coming FedEx Ground because I had a package sitting on a truck the week before Christmas for 3 days. It kept going back to the warehouse and would show on the tracker as "undeliverable due to weather." It was sunny and upper 40s... What weather??? I finally drove to Beltsville to get it. I called first and told them they better get it off that truck. I got there and had to wait in line behind all the other irate customers there for the same reason.

BTW, Welcome :howdy:

ocean733

fedex said:
I dont think you understand and realize how many people work for FedEx. I dont do the delivery route down south anymore. I know of about 3-4 Justin's off the top of my head. I dont know here last names, simpl because its a hassle to keep up with it.

He's the cute one. :duh:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Dymphna said:
So, if you've been working for FedEx for 20 years, you're a regular employee, not one of the contractor types, right?

Guess that makes you ok.

Personally I stopped ordering stuff if I know it's coming FedEx Ground because I had a package sitting on a truck the week before Christmas for 3 days. It kept going back to the warehouse and would show on the tracker as "undeliverable due to weather." It was sunny and upper 40s... What weather??? I finally drove to Beltsville to get it. I called first and told them they better get it off that truck. I got there and had to wait in line behind all the other irate customers there for the same reason.

BTW, Welcome :howdy:

You are correct, I am an employee, I am employed by FedEx, not employed by some 3rd party contractor. I have all my fedex benefits and what not. There are some coward drivers out there, that do that kind of thing. They do get in trouble of they are caught ! Hopefully this person got caught !

bcp

In My Opinion
fedex said:
You are correct, I am an employee, I am employed by FedEx, not employed by some 3rd party contractor. I have all my fedex benefits and what not. There are some coward drivers out there, that do that kind of thing. They do get in trouble of they are caught ! Hopefully this person got caught !

what are they afraid of???

smoothmarine187

I am off today, so that is why I am not at work. I have delivered with fedex for over 20 years. I am an old fart, yes I know.

I use to deliver in Pembrooke Sq, but thats been ages.

No, I wont ever work for UPS, and I dont believe a merger will ever happen !

I am flattered, but I alot older than probably 90% of the people on this forum.

I might have been a "hot hunk" years ago, but I am a old fart now.

:howdy:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
A little late, but never to late for a welcome! Morning..welcome to the forums!

I guess I'm on the "better late than never wagon too!" Sorry about that, fedex! Well, I suppose you are relatively used to us by now...and still here! No, we really are a fun group and very diverse. Nice to have you with us.