New Here

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My husband and I just moved here and we are looking for fun things to do and to meet new people. My co-worker told me to come here.

Who's your co-worker?

What type of motorcycles do you ride?
We had a nice group ride to Fredericksburg for breakfast last weekend.

Rock_Chick

Who's your co-worker?

What type of motorcycles do you ride?
We had a nice group ride to Fredericksburg for breakfast last weekend.

Everyone posts so fast.

I do not know what her name is on here. She said she is not on much but that it would be fun to read to pass time.

I dont have a motorcycle but I have been trying to get the hubby to get one. But since we were moving he thought we would have to wait until we got settled in. I heard it was not very safe to ride in this area. Is that true?

muttdog

Welcome to the forums. :howdy:Ill give you the same advice I give all new people.

Run away as fast as you can!!!:jameo:

If not enjoy.:buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I dont have a motorcycle but I have been trying to get the hubby to get one. But since we were moving he thought we would have to wait until we got settled in. I heard it was not very safe to ride in this area. Is that true?

Motorcycle riding is as safe as the rider.
If he/she's an idiot that doesn't pay attention to their surroundings, then it's not safe.
The community college has classes with bikes provided. Complete the class, take you certificate over to MVA and :biggrin: when they take your picture for you new license with the "M" endorsement