New Horse Facility

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Last week Percy and I attended a information/kick-off meeting introducing a new horse trail facility in Charles County. :banana:

The Benedict area park will officially open in mid-October. There currently are approximately 7 miles of trails. Riders will enjoy the diversity of this 630 acre park with its agricultural fields, forest and river-front environments. A second phase of trail developement will occur by early next year, adding another three to five miles.

Maxwell Hall Equestrian Trail will be membership-oriented and two-year passes will be available for a very reasonable fee. Trails will be open year round.

****They are holding a open house on October 28th & November 11th****
you'll have a chance to try the trails before you purchase a membership

And check this out...they made a trail that goes down to the beach so that we can go swimming with our horses in the river :yahoo: it has a picnic area with a hitching post......perfect for a romantic evening ride :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
Last week Percy and I attended a information/kick-off meeting introducing a new horse trail facility in Charles County. :banana:

The Benedict area park will officially open in mid-October. There currently are approximately 7 miles of trails. Riders will enjoy the diversity of this 630 acre park with its agricultural fields, forest and river-front environments. A second phase of trail developement will occur by early next year, adding another three to five miles.

Maxwell Hall Equestrian Trail will be membership-oriented and two-year passes will be available for a very reasonable fee. Trails will be open year round.

And check this out...they made a trail that goes down to the beach so that we can go swimming with our horses in the river :yahoo: it has a picnic area with a hitching post......perfect for a romantic evening ride :whistl
Thanks for the info, this is something to look forward to!

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Have you ever taken Lou swimming?
HE IS TERRIFIED OF WATER! I'm lucky if I can get him to cross a puddle.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Gotta love him.. How fortunate Lou is to have you. You are very patient and understanding with him. I on the other hand would of pushed him until he dumped me :jameo: in the water. :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
Gotta love him.. How fortunate Lou is to have you. You are very patient and understanding with him. I on the other hand would of pushed him until he dumped me :jameo: in the water. :lmao:

But after all he's been through, he deserves to be spoiled and pampered :huggy: .

Attachments

• loudaman.jpg
    loudaman.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 129

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:

And check this out...they made a trail that goes down to the beach so that we can go swimming with our horses in the river :yahoo: it has a picnic area with a hitching post......perfect for a romantic evening ride :whistle:
:clap:

Sounds wonderful!

R

remaxrealtor

SouthernMdRocks said:
Ouch, hope the poor guy wasn't hurt!!
No, he just stood there like the gentle soul he is until they took the gait apart. Appyday posted the pic on here and I fell in love with him! A week later he was mine!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Which day is everyone signing up for? 10/28 or 11/11?
We're going to go, but not sure which day. have to look at RCs schedule.