New Horse Facility

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
But who do you take your frustrations out on? :lmao:

:killingme I have a cure for that one too....It's called just efit :lmao: Then go to the barn and be happy :buddies: Learned along time ago frustration only gets ya in more trouble.. :whistle: I also think age has some factors.. :lmao: A few years ago (not sayin' how many) I would of just :buttkick: and paid the price. :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
I would love to meet up with everyone and give Remax a ride up. But I will be at Grave's Mnt. for a 3 day ride. Then the following weekend to Scottsville,Va for a first time ride. Anyone else going or know about it? Remax I could probably do the 11thof Nov. I'll check with my ride crew to see what there plan is. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
:killingme I have a cure for that one too....It's called just efit :lmao: Then go to the barn and be happy :buddies: Learned along time ago frustration only gets ya in more trouble.. :whistle: I also think age has some factors.. :lmao: A few years ago (not sayin' how many) I would of just :buttkick: and paid the price. :killingme

Good advice.... :cheers: :otter:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
I would love to meet up with everyone and give Remax a ride up. But I will be at Grave's Mnt. for a 3 day ride. Then the following weekend to Scottsville,Va for a first time ride. Anyone else going or know about it? Remax I could probably do the 11thof Nov. I'll check with my ride crew to see what there plan is. :howdy:
Nov.11th works for me.....we'd appreciate the lift! :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i got my window tag for the 28th in the mail last week, now to find it, Boy "straightened up the kitchen table" for me :frown:
I haven't gotten one for the 11th yet. RC can't come the 28th (garbage collecting for the state that day) but he can make it the 11/11 one.
I'll volunteer the tailgait of my shiny new black dualie (happy birfday to ME) for the 28th!! YE-HA!! Guess I'll ride the "fast" horse for that one just to keep out of the way of Mygoldenhorse :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I want to go on the 11th also. Haven't be able to ride very much. Missed a lot of the SMTR rides this year. Remax check your pm.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
i got my window tag for the 28th in the mail last week, now to find it, Boy "straightened up the kitchen table" for me :frown:
I haven't gotten one for the 11th yet. RC can't come the 28th (garbage collecting for the state that day) but he can make it the 11/11 one.
I'll volunteer the tailgait of my shiny new black dualie (happy birfday to ME) for the 28th!! YE-HA!! Guess I'll ride the "fast" horse for that one just to keep out of the way of Mygoldenhorse :lol:
:howdy: Wow! I'm so excited for you. Plumloco is going to the track on the 28th...so girls day out.......woohoo.

mingiz

Horse Poor
OK We have a date. :yay: Remax is calling to get us signed up. :huggy: Who's bring the picnic basket? :popcorn: We'll have to get a time set up so we can all meet....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy:
yay for you :yahoo: what are you doing that day! :huggy:
Silly girl, I'm going to Maxwell Hall... :gossip: ask TC, I think you are going too.

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

Paso are you going on the 28th?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Silly girl, I'm going to Maxwell Hall... :gossip: ask TC, I think you are going too.

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

Paso are you going on the 28th?

I am going to Mt Victoria on the 29th...have not made reservations for Maxwell..thinking the 11th?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
They sent me 2 passes so if you want to go on the 28th let me know and i'll give you one of mine :yay: SAHRAB and mylilttlepony are going on the 11th so I'll probably go then also.