New Kicks

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It is...

Softballkid said:
WOW, if it was that simple, Id be driving like, 500 an some yards :yay: that would be excellent :yay:

...I seen Pete hit one well over 600...it might still be rolling but the road curved...

Air...he hit one about, oh, I'd say, 3-400, maybe 500 fathoms...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Larry Gude said:
...so you're a stud and I'm a spud.

Rub it in. You don't need no damn golf shoes. You should try...high heels...yeah...

My golf game consists of my driver, and my lob wedge...after that, Im shaky as hell... haha, yesterday, thats all I was used for mostly, my drives, and if we were around 90-110 out, haha...I only made like 1-2 decent lengthed putts for us, I was our Par 5 guy..hit the long drive, hit the 3 or 5 wood up by or on the green, and let them do the rest :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...I seen Pete hit one well over 600...it might still be rolling but the road curved...

I hit one about 370 playing with Otter the other day. It went out 170 and 200 to the right. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Larry Gude said:

:jet: I must learn the ways of the long drive :lol: :yay:

Agee

Correction...
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by elaine
The drunk foursome in a cloud of swirling cigar smoke spouting blue jokes and demanding better service...that was my husband and his friends. :lmao:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

all better

:lmao:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Larry Gude said:

Larry Gude said:
...so you're a stud and I'm a spud.

Rub it in. You don't need no damn golf shoes. You should try...high heels...yeah...

:lmao:
Dude you're one funny azz Mo-Fo :yay:

keep-up the good work :cheers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Airgasm said:
Correction...
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by elaine
The drunk foursome in a cloud of swirling cigar smoke spouting blue jokes and demanding better service...that was my husband and his friends. :lmao:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

You were there!