new people

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by happy_bee4
Unfortunately ....
Explains why this line never works... "I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex."

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle
Explains why this line never works... "I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex."
I've actually seen that work, but in that case he required medication for months on end and may never get totally rid of the bag.

Vince

Originally posted by happy_bee4
where is a decent place around here to meet new people? yes..the break didn't work out, so I am single...and really have no idea where to begin...

Don't feel bad. Have or had the same problem only I'm single and twice your age. Try to find single women in their forties around here, not easy. But I started here on this forum and met alot of nice folks just the other night. Check the calendar, it has some stuff to do. Mig made some great suggestions. Don't know about Hole in the Wall. :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Kyle

:killingme best part of that whole movie..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He was on that VH-1 70's show and the girls looked at me and went, "Well, that explains a lot..." :lol:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: new people

Originally posted by Vince
Try to find single women in their forties around here, not easy.
What about a young girl in her twenties looking for a 'sugar daddy'? :shrug: