new people

B

Bruce

Re: Re: SxyPrincess

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Maybe, but I'll bet more times out of none, no! Girls want a challenge, as do guys. The nicer you are, the meaner we'll be to you however, if you play hard to get, we want you.

thanks sxy, after all these years I finally see my problem :cheers:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Bruce
thanks sxy, after all these years I finally see my problem :cheers:
It's true! I don't want someone I know I can have, I want something I have to work at getting. :bubble:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: SxyPrincess

It's true! I don't want someone I know I can have, I want something I have to work at getting. :bubble:
You can't have me , so there.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: SxyPrincess

Well ya can't have me. :biggrin:

:lol:

S

somdff

SxyPrincess: I don't want someone I know I can have, I want something I have to work at getting.

So you set your self up to get hurt??? :banghead: :shrug:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
happy bee and somdff, you guys have come here in different threads with the same problem. I hope I'm not the only one who sees the obvious solution.

B

Bruce

Well she can't have me "infinity", so there ! I am so hard to get that I should be listed as an endangered species.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by happy_bee4
i have heard from people around to stay away from the local navy guys??..any reason???
One of two reasons, they either want marriage right away or they want no committement whatsoever. No happy medium. It's because they are usually only in the area for a year to 3 years before transferring to some other duty station.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's true! I don't want someone I know I can have, I want something I have to work at getting.
Okay, but what happens once you get it? You don't want it anymore! So, again, it all depends on what the singles in question are looking for. Do you just want a roll with no future? Make him/her chase you. Do you want a relationship with maybe a marriage and some kids? Play it straight and don't date people you're not compatible with.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SxyPrincess

Originally posted by happy_bee4
I have came to the conclusion that is the only way to get what you want....
Well, you can't have me either, and niether can Mig.
:biggrin: