New person needs help

E

(((echo)))

truth be told he was prolly just lookin to score :coffee:
but i have to aplaud his pacience :yay: 4 months :yikes: her silly azz better put out within 1 :lol:

E

(((echo)))

Grown men don't do that do they?

are you kidding? :lol:
i could be wrong....but i could be right :shrug:
look at it this way...if he took off this early, then he wasn't gonna be worth a shiat in the long run, be glad you didn't have 4 years vested

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I look like Herve Villechaize with a beer belly...

:hot:

Anyway, in regard to the thread starter....

You got duped. Face up to it and enjoy that fact that you got some. Some people will fake interest in anything to bag a piece and since you are still married he probably feels little guilt over the hit and run.

Here's the truth.. Many folks don't believe sex is any more than an animal urge that needs to be sated. I'm always telling my one friend that banging a guy means nothing. Sadly, sometimes marrying a guy means nothing either.
It's just the way things are.

By the way, did the fella in question have anything pierced??:really:

HadEnough

are you kidding? :lol:
i could be wrong....but i could be right :shrug:
look at it this way...if he took off this early, then he wasn't gonna be worth a shiat in the long run, be glad you didn't have 4 years vested

You deserve a big hug for that. I think I just snapped out of it. He is a Peice of crap. Big time. Hope he rots in the fires of Hell. I fell way better!

He cannot call himself a man. He's an idiot child.

C

CalvertNewbie

truth be told he was prolly just lookin to score :coffee:
but i have to aplaud his pacience :yay: 4 months :yikes: her silly azz better put out within 1 :lol:

If that's the case, southern guys must be a lot more patient than those up north! :whistle:
I was always glad to be in a relationship up there because the single scene was crazy. My guy buddies were dogs when it came to getting busy - they wouldn't play the game for 4 months. Do you guys really think that's all he was interested in? Would you guys work a girl for 4 months just for a one night stand? I hope he at least has feelings for her and that he's just not ready to commit to a relationship at this point.

HadEnough

:hot:

Anyway, in regard to the thread starter....

You got duped. Face up to it and enjoy that fact that you got some. Some people will fake interest in anything to bag a piece and since you are still married he probably feels little guilt over the hit and run.

Here's the truth.. Many folks don't believe sex is any more than an animal urge that needs to be sated. I'm always telling my one friend that banging a guy means nothing. Sadly, sometimes marrying a guy means nothing either.
It's just the way things are.

By the way, did the fella in question have anything pierced??:really:

I didn't notice a peircing. He's 6'4 and has blonde hair. Do you know who I mean?

HadEnough

If that's the case, southern guys must be a lot more patient than those up north! :whistle:
I was always glad to be in a relationship up there because the single scene was crazy. My guy buddies were dogs when it came to getting busy - they wouldn't play the game for 4 months. Do you guys really think that's all he was interested in? Would you guys work a girl for 4 months just for a one night stand? I hope he at least has feelings for her and that he's just not ready to commit to a relationship at this point.

Thats why I was so damn confused.

E

(((echo)))

You deserve a big hug for that. I think I just snapped out of it. He is a Peice of crap. Big time. Hope he rots in the fires of Hell. I fell way better!

don't put me on a pedestal just yet.....i could be way off base

C

CalvertNewbie

Oh.....you're right, HadEnough! Never mind my last post then! Be angry at him and it'll be a lot easier to get over it!!!! :lmao:
When the time is right, you'll find the right guy. He's obviously not the one.

HadEnough

Don't bang anybody on here... That's the best advice I can give you...You're welcome.

Guilty conscience?:coffee:

:wink:

Funny you should say that. My coworker gave me the same warning. She told me I didn't know heartache yet. "Look but don't touch consider them all poison." Is this because they are on the internet or because of something else?

Funny you should say that. My coworker gave me the same warning. She told me I didn't know heartache yet. "Look but don't touch consider them all poison." Is this because they are on the internet or because of something else?

Sit back, enjoy yourself here, and glean information from people's posts. You'll understand in no time at all.