New person needs help

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
After 4 months I slept with him. It was very good. The next day he called and said we made a mistake. My heart is broken. I do not understand why.

No explaining he wont talk to me. Any ideas? Please dont be harmful. I am hurt.

Keigels

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Funny you should say that. My coworker gave me the same warning. She told me I didn't know heartache yet. "Look but don't touch consider them all poison." Is this because they are on the internet or because of something else?

Don't get me wrong, some people on here are together and a few even met on the site... It's possible to meet someone nice here. I did and we get along great, albeit, from a distance.:lol:

The thing is, it's hard enough to have some sort of relationship with anyone and on the forums, or with chatrooms, myspace etc. the drama is pumped up ten fold and no one can stand to see someone happy without sticking their nose in it or trying to take what's yours. That's what people do online, start ####, nose around and gossip. The same applies for barrooms and work environments.

nope, i'm innocent of all accusations
(hard to believe huh)

Yep, you're a frukking :angel:

:yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Please Google "He's just not that in to you"

My friend just brought this to my attention after we discussed our own issues with dating...