New series coming: “The Following”

JeJeTe

Happiness
I missed the first episode but DVR'd the second last night. Do you think I'll still be able to "get" the show? I hate coming into something at a point other than the beginning but I heard such great things about it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I missed the first episode but DVR'd the second last night. Do you think I'll still be able to "get" the show? I hate coming into something at a point other than the beginning but I heard such great things about it.

Personally I think you need to watch the first episode. There's a lot that happens each episode.

FOX Broadcasting Company - The Following TV Show - The Following TV Series - The Following Episode Guide - The Poet's Fire

You can unlock the latest full episode now by signing in to FOX.com and then connecting to a participating TV provider account; otherwise, episodes are available for viewing 8 days after the airdate. Select an episode to sign in.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Last night was the third episode. As Mig suggested, try and get them on line. The program does flashbacks, so you can easily get lost trying to catch up.