New series coming: “The Following”

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm starting to lose interest in the show. It's getting a bit far fetched and it is really annoying that the FBI never get a win.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm starting to lose interest in the show. It's getting a bit far fetched and it is really annoying that the FBI never get a win.

Attachments

• Chrispy.jpg
    Chrispy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 55
C

czygvtwkr

I can see Joe getting a few low self-esteemed young women to do stuff but not all those guys.

thatguy

I can see Joe getting a few low self-esteemed young women to do stuff but not all those guys.

this show has been jumping the shark everyweek. This week's jump the shark moment was when the guy asked Joe to kill him so he could feel important. :bigwhoop:

aliceheimer

I don't like him either. Best part last night was spear fishing in the diner! Where the hell is the boy? I thought Joe would be bonding with his son!
Did the other Clare Matthews get a nail gun to the head? Ryan was convincing Amanda (?) to shoot him instead. Did she get a shot off? Missed that.