New Shopping Center on 235

Drive in theater

My friend just sent me this article. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. I've got all the hardware....

Drive in movies, entertaining at home| USA WEEKEND Magazine

Summer blockbuster season can be a bit of a letdown. Sure, it sounds fun. But when it's said and done, how stoked can you be shelling out all that cash for super-sized value packs and a seat in a crowded theater that keeps you from enjoying all that beautiful weather? No surprise, then, that a new generation of movie lovers are blending technology with the nostalgic concept of the drive-in. Call it the drive-up movie -- roving screenings that, like a rave, pop up anytime, anyplace -- in parking lots, cornfields and on rooftops.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
a girl i know lived at national trailor park and they made her move a year ago saying the land was bought and they were building a home depot

ms_mj

You all make me laugh. I get my nails done at Lees in Lusby. He is opening up a new salon in the new plaza that will be opening at the corner of 235 and Buck Hewitt. Should be open some time early next year.
The anchor store of the plaza is to be a Kohls. As for anything else, I have not been informed. Will let you know if I have updated news.

woogie

Going to be a megaplex. Combination indoor go kart track and
drive-in movie. Rose's Place has the franchise for the new Hooters.
Sonic is branching out into ethnic cuisine and opening a Sonic Taco
Bell. The new nail salon will also offer pet grooming. And the Jackson-
Hewitt tax place goiing in will also offer home loans. The Hallmark store
will also have an adult book section in the back room complete with
"toys". A five story parking garage is planned out behind this.

Last edited: