New to Maryland

Duckz

Phyxius said:
Yeah, Steuart Pittman has Dodon Farm. www.dodonfarm.com I rode with him years ago for a cross country clinic, but he gets around for some show jumping clinics too, I believe. Really nice guy.

Steuart is great, but he's more of an eventing trainer. Try Kim Bonelli at Obligation Farm/En-tice-ment Stables. She's fantastic for hunter/jumper stuff. Here's a website: http://www.enticementstables.com/ It's off Rt. 2.

Welcome :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Duckz said:
Steuart is great, but he's more of an eventing trainer. Try Kim Bonelli at Obligation Farm/En-tice-ment Stables. She's fantastic for hunter/jumper stuff. Here's a website: http://www.enticementstables.com/ It's off Rt. 2.

Wonder if she'd be willing to donate some time to Horse Science school and teach some beginning jumping classes for 3 evenings in June? Anyone know?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Duckz said:

I ride with Ray Wheeler and he's next to another Enticement, but it's the same people as Enticement at Obligation, right?

(Ray's good too!)

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Quarterpole said:
I am new to the area and need to get some information on
shows and trainers that are within a fifty miles radius of Davidsonville.
Are there many adult jumper classes and how tough is the competition?
I also have 2 adult hunters (2'6-3'), both are thoroughbreds. Is this
an area where the warmbloods are preferred?
I have heard about two barns and would like some opinions on
barns you feel would work for my horses.
The (3) jumpers should be able to hold their own with the normal
level 2 & 3 competitors.
Also, if anyone knows of barns or trainers to be avoided please
let me know.
Thanks for any information you can provide.

Davidsonville Stables - 410-798-6206
Dodon Farm - 410-798-0503
Exalt farm - 410-867-3310
Graden - 410-798-2211
Larking Hill - 410-798-5040
Navillus Farm - 410-798-1992
Reality Inn Farm - 410-320-6338
Red Rebel - 410-741-9858
Tag Along Farm - 410-798-6660
Weston Farm - 410-867-0441
Willow Glen - 410-798-1635
Windfield Farm - 410-798-8889

K

KizerSoSay

persimmoncf said:
Davidsonville Stables - 410-798-6206
Dodon Farm - 410-798-0503
Exalt farm - 410-867-3310
Graden - 410-798-2211
Larking Hill - 410-798-5040
Navillus Farm - 410-798-1992
Reality Inn Farm - 410-320-6338
Red Rebel - 410-741-9858
Tag Along Farm - 410-798-6660
Weston Farm - 410-867-0441
Windfield Farm - 410-798-8889

I almost fell off of the chair! My phone number is on this list!! :jet:

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
Is this your number?

Did I answer when you called?? I told you babydoll, women are not my type :roflmao:

K

KizerSoSay

KizerSoSay said:
Did I answer when you called?? I told you babydoll, women are not my type :roflmao:
LOL, wait, I take that back. Yes, that is me. Call and ask for Kizersosay and see what they say to you...hehehe
Or, just say Can I speak to the gay guy at your farm? Trust me, you will get lots of responses.. :jameo:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
LOL, wait, I take that back. Yes, that is me. Call and ask for Kizersosay and see what they say to you...hehehe
Or, just say Can I speak to the gay guy at your farm? Trust me, you will get lots of responses.. :jameo:

:killingme

But do they all look good in their breeches?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
KizerSoSay said:

Oh no silly, I didn't call. But since your number is on the list and after you "outed" yourself it reminded me of someone who came over to look at a dressage schoolmaster we had for lease. They were from a Davidsonville farm and I thought I remembered the instructor that was with them say the Willow Glenn Farm.... but I could be confused with another. My SO told me the two men were an obvious item... :shrug: so I figured it was a guess nonetheless....

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
:killingme

But do they all look good in their breeches?
Some do. Some go commando, like my SO!!! and some stuff the front of the boxers. Sad, sad, sad..

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh no silly, I didn't call. But since your number is on the list and after you "outed" yourself it reminded me of someone who came over to look at a dressage schoolmaster we had for lease. They were from a Davidsonville farm and I thought I remembered the instructor that was with them say the Willow Glenn Farm.... but I could be confused with another. My SO told me the two men were an obvious item... :shrug: so I figured it was a guess nonetheless....
You get an A for effort!

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
What did the two gentleman look like??

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
KizerSoSay said:
What did the two gentleman look like??

Hmmm, beats me, I wasn't home at the time. Joanna was the name of the instructor, she called and said they were heading over, they were with her. She told me the name of the farm but it was awhile ago.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Wonder if she'd be willing to donate some time to Horse Science school and teach some beginning jumping classes for 3 evenings in June? Anyone know?
:yeahthat:

We still need 2 instructors for Horse Science School this year. The classes are in the evening from 5-6pm and from 6:15-7:15pm, on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday June 25-27. We need a Jumping Instructor and a Western Performance Instructor. If you or someone you know would be able to donate some time please let us know. TIA! And by the way some of the kids here on the forum are students.

Duckz

Phyxius said:
I ride with Ray Wheeler and he's next to another Enticement, but it's the same people as Enticement at Obligation, right?

(Ray's good too!)

Yeah, they are two different farms, but owned by the same people. I think Kim is at Obligation now. I've never ridden with Ray, but I hear he's really great. Haha, there's no shortage of great trainers in that area! Too bad I'm all the way down in LexPark :doh:

Duckz

mygoldnhorse said:
:yeahthat:

We still need 2 instructors for Horse Science School this year. The classes are in the evening from 5-6pm and from 6:15-7:15pm, on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday June 25-27. We need a Jumping Instructor and a Western Performance Instructor. If you or someone you know would be able to donate some time please let us know. TIA! And by the way some of the kids here on the forum are students.

Where is the Horse Science School?