New to the area

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
Don't forget the last of the literate.

Yes, in fact, I do feel watched: by certain people on this forum (dare I name names?); and by certain karma. Here is a particularly engaging karma comment:
"Red for what was said from your head because you got a fat mouf and it spoda. ching chong ping pong"

We have a poet and didn't know it! Are his feet Longfellows?
Santa, was that dear poem from you? (I think she likes me!)

sorry, that's not from me...I did however give you happy karma once becuase you made me laugh...you have yet to do so since then.

HorseRiding God

First of all, I'm obviously a man, otherwise I would be called a horse goddess! I ride Wild Broncs bareback, which I'm sure no one in here has done. I have read through all the threads, and it seems all you people do is complain and attend little horsey shows. Are there any real horse riders in here? The Horse God has spoken.

fredsaid2

HorseRiding God said:
First of all, I'm obviously a man, otherwise I would be called a horse goddess! I ride Wild Broncs bareback, which I'm sure no one in here has done. I have read through all the threads, and it seems all you people do is complain and attend little horsey shows. Are there any real horse riders in here? The Horse God has spoken.

Define real....

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:

Who is Wild Bronc? Are they on here? Does your wife know you are on here??

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
HorseRiding God said:
see you're making progress with your low self esteem issues

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseRiding God said:

Yes there are :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I know this will just bring more pleasure to your insulting fest, but "you" and I use that term lightly, are wearing me out with all of your nonsense. Why don't you all reread the forum rules. I am NOT an MPD. I don't have the time or energy. I have lots of personality, but I can only be ONE person. If I have something to say to you or about you I WILL say it to your face. I don't have to hide behind another username. The people who truly know me, know that about me. If anyone wants to chat with me in person due to matters on here. I certainly will, with witnesses. I am not going to post much because all the "crazies" come out anytime I post. I don't want to ruin it for the people who really just want to converse with horse people. Some of you "horse people" are the very essence of what give "horse people" a bad name. I still will state that you had better check actual references when taking from anyone. If you are new, welcome. Board in Calvert, over here seems insane. Why can't the forum go back to being someone educational and informative?

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I know this will just bring more pleasure to your insulting fest, but "you" and I use that term lightly, are wearing me out with all of your nonsense. Why don't you all reread the forum rules. I am NOT an MPD. I don't have the time or energy. I have lots of personality, but I can only be ONE person. If I have something to say to you or about you I WILL say it to your face. I don't have to hide behind another username. The people who truly know me, know that about me. If anyone wants to chat with me in person due to matters on here. I certainly will, with witnesses. I am not going to post much because all the "crazies" come out anytime I post. I don't want to ruin it for the people who really just want to converse with horse people. Some of you "horse people" are the very essence of what give "horse people" a bad name. I still will state that you had better check actual references when taking from anyone. If you are new, welcome. Board in Calvert, over here seems insane. Why can't the forum go back to being someone educational and informative?

As I look back over the threads, it is you that started all of this when you first complained of insurance. It spiraled from there, with you accusing everyone and their grandmother of being Julie B's. Doesn't feel too good now, does it? There are people on here who 'just want to converse with horse people' in a nice way. They are on other threads, not the silly ones like this one. You have said time and time again how you don't want to keep arguing, yet you cannot seem to stop posting. Ego, ego, ego. Some people, like myself, even tried to be nice to you and make a joke out of all of this, to deflect some of the tension. You respond by attacking and accusing. This forum can be educational and informative, but it can also be crazy and trivial. Who are you to demand everyone else behaves but you get to keep digging at people? Everyone who knows you knows it is all you keep talking about. Why is it so hard to imagine that there could be more than one person who doesn't necessarily like you? STOP posting argumentative comments and lighten up if you want the drama to stop. This is just a 'forum'. It doesn't bleed over into real life unless you let it. And please, don't act so morally enlightened that you think you are above all of this. People love to read cat fights and so do you. Have fun on here instead of stoking the fire. You are still you, so why get so upset over people you don't even know? Witty, playful banter is always more telling than flat out bashing and attacking.
Now, see what you have done? You have caused me to be mature and become a voice of reason. I am so embarrassed...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
saddlesore said:
Don't forget the last of the literate.

Yes, in fact, I do feel watched: by certain people on this forum (dare I name names?); and by certain karma. Here is a particularly engaging karma comment:
"Red for what was said from your head because you got a fat mouf and it spoda. ching chong ping pong"

We have a poet and didn't know it! Are his feet Longfellows?
Santa, was that dear poem from you? (I think she likes me!)

I got a poem in my karma. They share the love.... :razz:

Picture from yesterday.. 05-10-2007 11:15 AM hug my ching chong ping pong

I don't want to hug it,, sowry.... I wonder if it's Smoothies 1200 lb animal..... :shrug:
BTW Smoothie, I'm not saying you're the karma giver...just nipping that one in the bud... :howdy:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
As I look back over the threads, it is you that started all of this when you first complained of insurance. It spiraled from there, with you accusing everyone and their grandmother of being Julie B's. Doesn't feel too good now, does it? There are people on here who 'just want to converse with horse people' in a nice way. They are on other threads, not the silly ones like this one. You have said time and time again how you don't want to keep arguing, yet you cannot seem to stop posting. Ego, ego, ego. Some people, like myself, even tried to be nice to you and make a joke out of all of this, to deflect some of the tension. You respond by attacking and accusing. This forum can be educational and informative, but it can also be crazy and trivial. Who are you to demand everyone else behaves but you get to keep digging at people? Everyone who knows you knows it is all you keep talking about. Why is it so hard to imagine that there could be more than one person who doesn't necessarily like you? STOP posting argumentative comments and lighten up if you want the drama to stop. This is just a 'forum'. It doesn't bleed over into real life unless you let it. And please, don't act so morally enlightened that you think you are above all of this. People love to read cat fights and so do you. Have fun on here instead of stoking the fire. You are still you, so why get so upset over people you don't even know? Witty, playful banter is always more telling than flat out bashing and attacking.
Now, see what you have done? You have caused me to be mature and become a voice of reason. I am so embarrassed...

I do believe BzHorseMom started the Cert & Ins. thread :whistle: ...have you ever heard the phrase "it takes two too tango"? Technically one person didn't start anything...it was a group effort.:gossip: :bs:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
lsantagata79 said:
I do believe BzHorseMom started the Cert & Ins. thread :whistle: ...have you ever heard the phrase "it takes two too tango"? Technically one person didn't start anything...it was a group effort.:gossip: :bs:

Geez.......enough already. :jameo:

hbic

KizerSoSay said:

Are you serious Kizer? After re-reading your posts...you have been one of the biggest instigators throughout all of this. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black...then I don't know what is.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
hbic said:
Are you serious Kizer? After re-reading your posts...you have been one of the biggest instigators throughout all of this. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black...then I don't know what is.

Sadie, is that you again? :smack: Leave her alone, she makes perfect sense and you're just too ultra sensitive. :buttkick: