New to the area

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Why does your Karma look Black? Anyone?

If you go to 'Options', and choose to hide your reputation level, your little squares will show as one black square to the public. You can still see your power number, however. If you have any power numbers, you karma is green. No power numbers, it is 'festively' red. But more importantly, why is 'black' and 'karma' capitalized in your post?? :jameo:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jammin'

KizerSoSay said:
If you go to 'Options', and choose to hide your reputation level, your little squares will show as one black square to the public. You can still see your power number, however. If you have any power numbers, you karma is green. No power numbers, it is 'festively' red. But more importantly, why is 'black' and 'karma' capitalized in your post?? :jameo:

You would have a field day with my spelling! :lmao: I type faster than I think, I think. :roflmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
I know you like grammar, so I am sure you meant to say "your karma is green" instead of "you karma is green". Tanks agin fer ur hep! :killingme

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I know you like grammar, so I am sure you meant to say "your karma is green" instead of "you karma is green". Tanks agin fer ur hep! :killingme
I was testing you :razz:

MorganLover

Well i think everyone got some red on this thread. I recieved 2 and 1 said i am a "whiner" and the other said "ride that donkey" for what ever that means. I have much higher standards then a drunk cow boy thanks.

Seems people can't try and start an actual conversation with anyone on here unless it is putting people down or complaining that people have trouble spelling. So my bad for actually trying to get to know someone and actually learning something instead of wasting everyone's times with red karma and ragging on people.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
MorganLover said:
Well i think everyone got some red on this thread. I recieved 2 and 1 said i am a "winer" and the other said "ride that donkey" for what ever that means. I have much higher standards then a drunk cow boy thanks.

Seems people can't try and start an actual conversation with anyone on here unless it is putting people down or complaining that people have trouble spelling. So my bad for actually trying to get to know someone and actually learning something instead of wasting everyone's times with red karma and ragging on people.

Morgan many of us enjoy your input. :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
KizerSoSay said:

Whatcha talking about Kizer, there's no way for Shady Lady to hide her reputation! :lmao: :killingme :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
My Golden Horse why did you leave me this red: I really don't care who you are or your attitude~MGH~ You and I have been the best of friends on here until now. I didn't realize you felt this way about me. :bawl:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Winn Dixie said:
My Golden Horse why did you leave me this red: I really don't care who you are or your attitude~MGH~ You and I have been the best of friends on here until now. I didn't realize you felt this way about me. :bawl:

I'm just lettin you know you that your attitude sucks and you've become a major smart a$$. Get a grip, I know you can be nice...you just don't seem to want to put forth much effort. Lately your always trying to :elaine: Sadielady up. We all mess with each other but you're being vindictive....and its getting a little old.

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
That was not me...I sent you green karma once for "making me laugh"...my apologies as it appears that this same person is signing my name to karma that I didn't send. I've heard of a few other people having this problem as well.

So if it was someone else posing as you, how did they know to say, "here's red for NOT making me laugh"? Unless they have hacked into my computer, they wouldn't know that you'd made the earlier comment about making you laugh, right? So that red karma came from YOU. Sheesh, just admit it. Don't be a wuss and lie about it. :buttkick:

S

saddlesore

covekat said:
Just wondering why some are obsessed with karma? Do you win a prize or something???

One would think! :lmao: This is my first experience on a forum with karma. i was trying to explain it to my SO, and he said I sounded like I was in high school :doh:

I have learnt, however, from some helpful PMs, that some people on here get their friends to send red to someone they either don't like, or someone whose posts they don't like. Oh, the names I could name!! Quick, someone gag me!

K

KizerSoSay

:bonk:
MorganLover said:
Well i think everyone got some red on this thread. I recieved 2 and 1 said i am a "whiner" and the other said "ride that donkey" for what ever that means. I have much higher standards then a drunk cow boy thanks.

If you are referring to me, I have started and maintained many a conversation on this forum. Don't hate me for my good spelling habits. However, I would suggest you develop a thicker skin if you are going to get upset whenever you get red karma, or if a thread gets a little sarcastic or heated. Lighten up a little. Life is fun, you know

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
mygoldnhorse said:
I'm just lettin you know you that your attitude sucks and you've become a major smart a$$. Get a grip, I know you can be nice...you just don't seem to want to put forth much effort. Lately your always trying to :elaine: Sadielady up. We all mess with each other but you're being vindictive....and its getting a little old.

:smack: You and Sadie Lady need to STFU! :whistle: Look up the word vindictive then check out some of the posts. I'm actually being facetious! :lmao: No more PM's for you! :killingme

MorganLover

KizerSoSay said:
:bonk:

If you are referring to me, I have started and maintained many a conversation on this forum. Don't hate me for my good spelling habits. However, I would suggest you develop a thicker skin if you are going to get upset whenever you get red karma, or if a thread gets a little sarcastic or heated. Lighten up a little. Life is fun, you know

HAHA well thanks. if i was referring to YOU i would of said YOU. I really could care less if there are grammer or spelling errors when people type it happens doesn't mean they/I am an idiot. I just get a little sick of trying to learn about others and their riding and horses and have to read through 100 messages that have NOTHING to do with being a new person on her or about horses. I would never hate someone for good spelling/grammer my mother Happy is a great speller and normally types very well and i don't see her or anyone else always degrading someone for their grammer issues/spelling.
Life is very fun so why make people feel like an total idiot b/c they spell you're wrong it isn't like this is a graded paper.

i could care less if i get green or red karma i am good person (yes i am sure i am gonna get some red for saying that.) Just b/c i posted that i got red doesn't mean i don't have thick skin, i am not on here to start fights or :elaine: anything up, like it seems most are in this thread (once again NOT pointing at anyone or saying anyones name just in gerneral.). Can we get back to horses?? i'd much rather be reading that not most of this other stuff. So thanks for the hint i'll be sure not to post it when i get any more reds just for YOU.

MorganLover

MGH was it your hubby's gelding that locked up at TEC ride that sunday? I can't remember if you told me you where MGH or another name, so sorry MGH if that wasn't your hubby's gelding i was just trying to find out how he did through the trailer ride home.

Last edited:
K

KizerSoSay

MorganLover said:
HAHA well thanks. if i was referring to YOU i would of said YOU. I really could care less if there are grammer or spelling errors when people type it happens doesn't mean they/I am an idiot. I just get a little sick of trying to learn about others and their riding and horses and have to read through 100 messages that have NOTHING to do with being a new person on her or about horses. I would never hate someone for good spelling/grammer my mother Happy is a great speller and normally types very well and i don't see her or anyone else always degrading someone for their grammer issues/spelling.
Life is very fun so why make people feel like an total idiot b/c they spell you're wrong it isn't like this is a graded paper.

i could care less if i get green or red karma i am good person (yes i am sure i am gonna get some red for saying that.) Just b/c i posted that i got red doesn't mean i don't have thick skin, i am not on here to start fights or :elaine: anything up, like it seems most are in this thread (once again NOT pointing at anyone or saying anyones name just in gerneral.). Can we get back to horses?? i'd much rather be reading that not most of this other stuff. So thanks for the hint i'll be sure not to post it when i get any more reds just for YOU.

Whoa, lay off of the Red Bull. I will get back to you when you are coming down. :cartwheel