New to the area

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MorganLover said:
MGH was it your hubby's gelding that locked up at TEC ride that sunday? I can't remember if you told me you where MGH or another name, so sorry MGH if that wasn't your hubby's gelding i was just trying to find out how he did through the trail ride home.
Yes it is me silly girl. Where's your moma been? And yes that was Eastwood and he did great! That is the 2nd time that happened to him. The last time was 7yrs ago. We need to meet up and ride soon!

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:
Yes it is me silly girl. Where's your moma been? And yes that was Eastwood and he did great! That is the 2nd time that happened to him. The last time was 7yrs ago. We need to meet up and ride soon!

She went on vacation all last week and went back to work monday, so she has been busy. I have emailed her at work and she emails me once then don't here from her again lol.

Yes we do, oh how is molly's leg? she seemed so much better i was so worried for that poor girl. Dang that Eastwood.

Glad he got over it, and you didn't have any more problems dang horse needs to remind himself to WALK lol. I have no idea how your hubby can keep riding him and not have a sore butt and legs from all that bouncing trotting blahness lol.

This weekend is another overnight at TEC, happy posted it i think. she is coming over for it some time sat. Rottn cop has to work, and taylor has some stuff going on. I am surprised she hasn't tried to get all of you to come to that again sice you guys had so much fun last time, and almost killing Eastwood in the river poor guy. Oh and poor duec floating away down stream haha that dang horse was too funny.

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:

OH yeah, btw glad it was you HAHA. :huggy:

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
So if it was someone else posing as you, how did they know to say, "here's red for NOT making me laugh"? Unless they have hacked into my computer, they wouldn't know that you'd made the earlier comment about making you laugh, right? So that red karma came from YOU. Sheesh, just admit it. Don't be a wuss and lie about it. :buttkick:

I was not implying that anyone had magical powers nor that they were some kind of hacker. I was simply stating that I sent you green karma saying "thanks for making me laugh" (or at least I attempted too). The similarities between the two karma comments is purely coincidence. However, my green karma was never delivered to you...

Satchel my feelings are hurt that you would call me a liar & a wuss...

MorganLover

lsantagata79 said:
I was not implying that anyone had magical powers nor that they were some kind of hacker. I was simply stating that I sent you green karma saying "thanks for making me laugh" (or at least I attempted too). The similarities between the two karma comments is purely coincidence. However, my green karma was never delivered to you...

How do you get those on here, they are so much better then the ones we can choose from :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey MGH, Happy & MorganLover...I just sent off my membership application to TEC....ROAD TRIP. :getdown: Friends of mine were there that weekend you all went and said that your all are :crazy: So should i put an alarm system around my rig? So I don't wake up sleeping down hill. :shrug: :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MorganLover said:
This weekend is another overnight at TEC, happy posted it i think. she is coming over for it some time sat. Rottn cop has to work, and taylor has some stuff going on. I am surprised she hasn't tried to get all of you to come to that again sice you guys had so much fun last time, and almost killing Eastwood in the river poor guy. Oh and poor duec floating away down stream haha that dang horse was too funny.

She told us but the SMTR trail ride is Sunday at Rosaryville. I have wanted to ride there for so long...and its kind of an obligation :razz:, know what I mean?

You missed the last adventure with Deuce. We were riding at the lake a couple of Sundays ago. We came to a stream crossing and JH got off his horse to help Plumloco get Shadow across. SAHRAB pulled JH up on the back of Deuce who decided to take a step back which was on the edge of the stream bank. Down goes JH with SAHRAB coming on top of him and then down comes Deuce. Thank God he did not end up on top of them, but the next part was the best. As SAHRAB tries to stand up he fell backward :killingme right on top of JH....again. Good thing it was a pretty nice day cause their azzes were soaked. Your Mom and I were about to die. I yelled for her to take a picture but I don't think she got it.

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Hey MGH, Happy & MorganLover...I just sent off my membership application to TEC....ROAD TRIP. :getdown: Friends of mine were there that weekend you all went and said that your all are :crazy: So should i put an alarm system around my rig? So I don't wake up sleeping down hill. :shrug: :lmao:
You will have a blast with us. We are wild and crazy but you only go round once... :whoosh:

MorganLover

mingiz said:

OH no they wouldn't do that but they would get you drunk and try to ride you with a saddle like they did with tim HAHAHA. Everyone did have a good time and the trails are nice. Are you planning on comeing this weekend? it is a breakfast ride both sat and sunday. I don't happy and i will be there til the pm for an afernoon ride so hopefully we can get some of you SMTR's off your duffs for an evening ride :killingme bring lots of saddle bags you SMTR's can really make some trash with those cans on the ride. I wont be kidless this time, i'll probably have my 5 year old on the buddy saddle for the ride but we will go home. I don't live too far so i can just drive back and forth.

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:
She told us but the SMTR trail ride is Sunday at Rosaryville. I have wanted to ride there for so long...and its kind of an obligation :razz:, know what I mean?

You missed the last adventure with Deuce. We were riding at the lake a couple of Sundays ago. We came to a stream crossing and JH got off his horse to help Plumloco get Shadow across. SAHRAB pulled JH up on the back of Deuce who decided to take a step back which was on the edge of the stream bank. Down goes JH with SAHRAB coming on top of him and then down comes Deuce. Thank God he did not end up on top of them, but the next part was the best. As SAHRAB tries to stand up he fell backward :killingme right on top of JH....again. Good thing it was a pretty nice day cause their azzes were soaked. Your Mom and I were about to die. I yelled for her to take a picture but I don't think she got it.

OH man of coarse i wasn't there DANG haha.I can just picture all that. HAHAHAHA. Glad Deuce didn't get hurt my poor baby lol. I would be heart broken if my black love got hurt. I was freaking out when he freaked out with his saddle around his feet at the end of the TEC ride. I wish i could figure out how to ride with both my 15 month old and my 5 yr old so i could make more rides with you guys.

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:
She told us but the SMTR trail ride is Sunday at Rosaryville. I have wanted to ride there for so long...and its kind of an obligation :razz:

Oh man so i wonder if she forgot and isn't coming this weekend then? i'll have to email her, she is gonna break my heart if she goes to that instead :jameo:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:

Aww, don't feel too bad, Santa. That is only what she calls you to your face. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
As SAHRAB tries to stand up he fell backward :killingme right on top of JH....again. Good thing it was a pretty nice day cause their azzes were soaked. Your Mom and I were about to die. I yelled for her to take a picture but I don't think she got it.

WRONG :lol:

Attachments

• stream-dump1.jpg
    stream-dump1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 84
  • stream-dump2.jpg
    stream-dump2.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 82

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:

Hey MGH guess we are changing plans lol, we'll all be coming to Rosaryville. Whoever called dad and put a bug in his ears sure got them to change plans, wish my begging worked that well HAHA. :lmao: Anyway happy, rottn cop, my sister, me and my nana will be there sunday. i am gonna be riding the pony boy chester again haha can't wait.