New to the Forums.

O

Olaytle

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums. I'm a long time lurker, but new to posting. I figure I might as well start voicing my own opinion/topics/views on some things. It's fun to be able to chat with you guys during work and be entertained with the topics of conversation. My name is Rachel and I work on base. :howdy:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums. I'm a long time lurker, but new to posting. I figure I might as well start voicing my own opinion/topics/views on some things. It's fun to be able to chat with you guys during work and be entertained with the topics of conversation. My name is Rachel and I work on base. :howdy:

Not another victim :doh:

Welcome and hang on tight :howdy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

You have a very pretty name. :howdy:

O

Olaytle

What does your name mean?

To tell you guys the truth it doesn't mean anything in particular. I have a bottle of Oil of Olay lotion on my desk and Nestle water and combined the two words to get OlayTle... haha :killingme

O

Olaytle

Thanks everyone for the welcome!! AND the warnings!! haha. Does anyone know of some good groups or threads to get into?

TWLs wife

:howdy:Hi & welcome to the forums.