New to the forums

BudLight1985

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hello, as I am new to the forums, I live in Charles County, and work for a major communications company. I hope to enjoy the many fascinating threads that this forum has, well hope to meet some nice good people here, everyone have a nice and great day!!! :howdy:

Black-Francis

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hello, as I am new to the forums, I live in Charles County, and work for a major communications company. I hope to enjoy the many fascinating threads that this forum has, well hope to meet some nice good people here, everyone have a nice and great day!!! :howdy:

Hi Sparky!! :howdy: I knew you couldn't stay away!

kelb

art imitating life

Hi there!! :howdy:

:howdy:

BudLight1985

Hello everybody, so what are some of the best threads to read on here, I've been on Life of Southern Maryland, and been reading through chit chat, I'm new to the area, so don't really know what down here has to offer! Any good bars down this area? Heard there is a Greene Turtle in La Plata and Prince Frederick.

Hello everybody, so what are some of the best threads to read on here, I've been on Life of Southern Maryland, and been reading through chit chat, I'm new to the area, so don't really know what down here has to offer! Any good bars down this area? Heard there is a Greene Turtle in La Plata and Prince Frederick.

Greene Turtle (La Plata), Outback and Boston's (Waldorf) are pretty good and Gilligans (Newburg, past La Plata) and the Port Tobacco Marina are pretty crowded on the weekends, when it's warm. What part of Charles County are you in?

BudLight1985

Greene Turtle (La Plata), Outback and Boston's (Waldorf) are pretty good and Gilligans (Newburg, past La Plata) and the Port Tobacco Marina are pretty crowded on the weekends, when it's warm. What part of Charles County are you in?

Northern Waldorf, near the PG County line... Im about 45 seconds from the line actually

kelb

art imitating life

The entertainment threads are always good if you are looking for things to do. The most entertaining thread is Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater.. but you have to be really bored to read all of that!
The honesty thread is pretty good too :)
Good luck

J

jjsmommy99

Yes read Sparky the weather dog reports. Highly entertaining. Count to 3 and wait for him to have a hissy fit. So where are you from?