New Traffic Light On 235

DEEKAYPEE8569

A co-worker just now walked in the door talking about the backup on 235 because of the new light.

Is it 'out of sync"?

Traffic thru California was definitely heavy this morning, more than usual. I turn off just before the new light, so didn't know that might have been the cause.

According to what I just heard, there's a new light somewhere near K-Mart??
I don't travel 235 much, unless I have to.

That would be for the new turn onto Shady Mile Drive, which had been there for a long time. Traffic was backed up way south of that, so I doubt that was the issue.

Vince

Only one new light on 235 that I know of and that's the one near the CVS and WaWa. It hasn't gone operational....at least not when I came through at 5:15am. :shrug:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
every morning the light at 235 and 4 does not stay green long enough for anyone traveling north or south on 235. It's a pain in the butt. If you are on rte 4 and turning onto 235 you get all the time in the world.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ever actually time it out, in seconds? My guess, the Rt 4 folks get maybe 1 minute, while the 235 folks get about 40 seconds or so. If its not that, I'll be the ratio is about the same. I did this with Chancellors Run a while back in the afternoon. Turned out, it 30 seconds for the CR side, a minute for the 235 side.

I know the numbers sound low, but you get about 4-6 cars through in 30 seconds. If not more.

Dukesdad

Friday the light by san souci was short cycling. Only about 6-7 cars were getting through at a time. Maybe it still is out of whack...

Zguy28

That's just a replacement light. Not sure why it would have an affect. :confused:
The light at Chancellors Run by Sheetz seemed like it was only green for Southbound traffic about 20 seconds or so.

It took me 30 minutes to get from Rt4 intersection to Exploration Dr.

ashliekay711

The light at Chancellors Run by Sheetz seemed like it was only green for Southbound traffic about 20 seconds or so.

It took me 30 minutes to get from Rt4 intersection to Exploration Dr.

it took me 45 mins to get from wawa at rt4 to gate 1 this morning