Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Party at someone's house

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Out drinking till the cows come home

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

ocean733

harleygirl said:
What is your idea or plan for a perfect New Year's Eve?!
IMO New Year's Eve is over-rated - and an amateur night for drinkers/drivers.

I'd prefer a house party with fun people or a quiet night with the significant other.

Mikeinsmd

ocean733 said:
IMO New Year's Eve is over-rated - and an amateur night for drinkers/drivers. I'd prefer a house party with fun people or a quiet night with the significant other.
:yeahthat: What time do you want me to arrive?? :flowers: :love:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
I've finished the one bathroom, all you have to do is the hall bath & the 2 bedrooms. Thanks too!! :huggy:
I've picked up the fairy wallpaper cutouts and am ready to start on the hall bathroom. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
I've picked up the fairy wallpaper cutouts and am ready to start on the hall bathroom. :yay:
Ummmmm.....er........a........wait a minute. I don't think we agreed on that decor. :confused:

Mikeinsmd

Mikeinsmd said:
Ummmmm.....er........a........wait a minute. I don't think we agreed on that decor. :confused:
Oh wait!!!! You meant THESE cutouts. Looking forward to you getting started!! :huggy: :flowers: :love:

Attachments

• flirtyfairy.jpg
    flirtyfairy.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 82
  • gardenfairy.jpg
    gardenfairy.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 80
  • purplesprite.jpg
    purplesprite.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 76
  • tinkerbell.jpg
    tinkerbell.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 82
  • heavensent.jpg
    heavensent.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 73

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I'll be staying home this year. Ordering dinner in, snuggling with the old man on the couch and watching movies with the kids. We like to let the drunks have the road. Then at Midnight ( which is one second later this year ya know?) we'll send them to bed and the real celebrating will start. We like to bring in the new year with a bang. :wink:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I am hanging drywall upstairs in my garage with my boys....if anyone would like to volunteer!!!....It will be gladly accepted :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

onebdzee said:
I am hanging drywall upstairs in my garage with my boys....if anyone would like to volunteer!!!....It will be gladly accepted :shrug:
Come help Nickel paint my house.

V

Vixen

MysticalMom said:
I'll be staying home this year. Ordering dinner in, snuggling with the old man on the couch and watching movies with the kids. We like to let the drunks have the road. Then at Midnight ( which is one second later this year ya know?) we'll send them to bed and the real celebrating will start. We like to bring in the new year with a bang. :wink:

I'm seriously considering this option as well. My husband has off for the 1st New Years Eve that I can remember, but I think we just "might" cook.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Nickel said:
I hear things like that and not having a GF seems like an excellant option.
Thank you Nickel for putting my life in perspective :flowers: