Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Party at someone's house

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Out drinking till the cows come home

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

StarCat

jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Me too. I've always wanted to do something like that.

This one at the Hyatt Regency Reston with Brian Culbertson performing would be awesome. Either that or I'd like to do one of the 'First Night' extravaganzas, either in Annapolis or Alexandria. They look way cool. :yay:
We did first night Alexandria one time. Froze our tails off. It was very crowded and all the lil stores and such with the performers were packed. I dont know that I would do it again. Did MG tell everyone shes having a party? :bubble:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MysticalMom said:
I'll be staying home this year. Ordering dinner in, snuggling with the old man on the couch and watching movies with the kids. We like to let the drunks have the road. Then at Midnight ( which is one second later this year ya know?) we'll send them to bed and the real celebrating will start. We like to bring in the new year with a bang. :wink:

Why do I suddenly wish you were my mom. :confused: That sounds fun since it is all in the family. You really can't beat that. I partied one NYE but my memories as a child was staying home watching the tv festivities and then my mom would always make us get down on our knees and pray when the countdown started. Did anyone else's parents do this? Later in years we went to watch night.

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:
How exactly does one make "whoppie"? It's "whoopie" ya douchebag....:roflmao: :killingme
Whateva! It's 'whoppie' with my girl and I. In fact she seems to like it...seems at least.

mainman said:
BTW, I've got something for that sore throat of yours...:smile:
What does the Ouija hold in store for BuddyLee?:biggrin:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BuddyLee said:
You need another ride? My momma will be more than happy to throw you in the back of the van again.:killingme

That was too funny. I felt like I was 16 again.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I grew out of "Amateur Night" when I was in my early 20s. Mrs. RR and I will be home, probably watching some good movies.

Tina2001aniT

migtig said:
I like to go out of town and stay at a nice hotel that offers a package deal including dinner, dancing, entertainment, alcohol, breakfast and a late check out. :lol:
:yeahthat: That sounds nice and sweet....

Tri

Thank you, come again.
MysticalMom said:
I'll be staying home this year. Ordering dinner in, snuggling with the old man on the couch and watching movies with the kids. We like to let the drunks have the road. Then at Midnight ( which is one second later this year ya know?) we'll send them to bed and the real celebrating will start. We like to bring in the new year with a bang. :wink:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
LexiGirl75 said:
Why do I suddenly wish you were my mom. :confused: That sounds fun since it is all in the family. You really can't beat that. I partied one NYE but my memories as a child was staying home watching the tv festivities and then my mom would always make us get down on our knees and pray when the countdown started. Did anyone else's parents do this? Later in years we went to watch night.

we would stay home with our parents and all night we would drink their champange while they were in the other room then watch the ball drop and all the live bands on the boob tube :yay:

ohstate

jazz lady said:
That sounds cool! :yay: My dad lives in Tempe. :smile:

Any restaurant recommendations? I think we'll end up eating mostly pub grub and stadium dogs, but a good breakfast or nice dinner idea would be greatly appreciated!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
ohstate said:
Any restaurant recommendations? I think we'll end up eating mostly pub grub and stadium dogs, but a good breakfast or nice dinner idea would be greatly appreciated!
I only went to a couple of restaurants while I was there. I can ask and see if he recommends anything in particular.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You guys and gals have any ideas...

I work 2-10 that night...which doesn't leave a lot of time before midnight, everything closing early, ect. Where can I take the girl for a good time?:confused:
P.S. This excludes the bedroom, that will be much later.:whip:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BuddyLee said:
I work 2-10 that night...which doesn't leave a lot of time before midnight, everything closing early, ect. Where can I take the girl for a good time?:confused:
P.S. This excludes the bedroom, that will be much later.:whip:
It also excludes HER having a good time :lol: