New York Post uses nude photo of Melania Trump on cover

Amused_despair

Melania Trump actually worked for a living, unlike anyone in the Clinton family. I love how in the comments on the website for the NY Post someone posted photos of President Obama's mother nude. Fair is fair, you liberal hypocrites.

Vince

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
W was a known drunk driver, alcoholic, and cocaine user when elected and reelected (once while losing the popular vote). So, we know those are acceptable as well.

Actually he was a former alcoholic and drug abuser. And since when don't you lefties like drugs and booze?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
yeah..that would be like trying to claim that Hillary is "formerly" a pathological liar.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I would much rather see this (link below). Not. What is wrong with people? Why can't they see the Clintons for who they really are? The Clintons are hideous from the inside, not the outside. And, yes. Melania is absolutely gorgeous. That is not a reason to elect Trump, but the media has reached an all time low, if that is even possible.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/hillary-bill-clinton-gleefully-chase-balloons.html

My SIL just sent me this. http://www.westernjournalism.com/vi...dd-reaction-triggers-rumors-about-her-health/

Bizarre behavior from Hillary. I watched it and it made me think she is a puppet just like Obama. They don't care who continues the NWO, as long as it continues.

Yep, something's not firing properly.

[video=youtube;hUYFVMCvjtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYFVMCvjtc[/video]

luvmygdaughters

A nude picture of a model from back in 95 does not upset me. A potential president of the US, standing before a congressional hearing, saying "what does it matter now" when questioned about the Benghazi attack, upsets me a lot more.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Embarrassing. The world watches us while we sink further and further into the cesspool.

One day a child rapist will be acceptable.

No. We'll just continue to make excuses and ignore what people have done. It is still beyond any basic pattern of reason that the Clinton's, pro Wall Street, pro war, pro abuse of power over women, are the standard bearers of the left. What will be interesting is to see if Trump rubs her nose in Bill's alleged rapes and his serial abuse of power over women to coerce sex. She covered for him, supported him, stayed with him, effectively condoning it, time and time again.

If Trump says that on the stage, hammers it home, rails about it, as he likely would, a lot of people behind her are going to be in a really tough spot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Trump says that on the stage, hammers it home, rails about it, as he likely would, a lot of people behind her are going to be in a really tough spot.

No they won't because they're all delusional. They will believe her over their own eyes, knowledge, and common sense. They WANT to vote for the woman, period. They WANT to vote for the Democrat, period. Just like they WANTED to vote for Barack Obama, although there was absolutely nothing to suggest he was up to the task of being president, and now that he's a complete and utter failure they STILL want to believe.