New!

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
:howdy: Hello everyone! I am new to the whole posting method, but very familiar with the forums! I have sat back for a year or so, just watching. And I finally decided to get involved! I'm from California, Maryland. I actually moved here from California, a little over 3 years ago! Okay my announcement is done, continue with your routines! :killingme

Last edited:

dn0121

:howdy: Hello everyone! I am new to the whole posting method, but very familiar with the forums! I have sat back for a year or so, just watching. And I finally decided to get involved! I'm from California, Maryland. I actually moved here from California, a little over 2 years ago! Okay my announcement is done, continue with your routines! :killingme

girl_werewolf.gif

:howdy: Hello everyone! I am new to the whole posting method, but very familiar with the forums! I have sat back for a year or so, just watching. And I finally decided to get involved! I'm from California, Maryland. I actually moved here from California, a little over 3 years ago! Okay my announcement is done, continue with your routines! :killingme

So who exactly have you been stalking for the past year? :popcorn:

Oh and :howdy: