Newbee Saying Hi

quartermom

Low & Slow
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue, I live in Calvert I have 2 horses Justin and Sally and a little pony named Bridget that my son outgrew that is on loan to my sister for my little niece. I have been around horses my whole life have shown years ago in Quater Horse english and western think about getting back into the show world, I enjoy going trail riding. I have been reading this forum for sometime and wanted to say Hi! :howdy:

T

TWHFAN1

Hi SUe

quartermom said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue, I live in Calvert I have 2 horses Justin and Sally and a little pony named Bridget that my son outgrew that is on loan to my sister for my little niece. I have been around horses my whole life have shown years ago in Quater Horse english and western think about getting back into the show world, I enjoy going trail riding. I have been reading this forum for sometime and wanted to say Hi! :howdy:

Hey Sue.....Justin's former MOM here! How is my boy doing?? Glad you ended up with Sally from Nat!! C

SerenitStables

quartermom said:

Hello and welcome!!!! :smile:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Justin is doing great what a wonderful horse he will be with me forever (I hope). My son is trying to take him over. We have to go riding sometime if you don't mind a slow guy poking along....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
Hey, your the Butch not me......

Opps I forgot...gotta get together with Mingiz and I to do some riding when the weather is better...At least we know you arent a puzzy and you will show up and do the ride with us... :huggy: Miss seeing ya...

Also Quartermom did alot of rescue work this summer with the seizures...she had alot of hands on and did a great job..thanks for helping the horses..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:howdy: and welcome. Make sure that you post your pics of your horses. Its been great seeing all of the horse pics.

quartermom

Low & Slow
Why does it have to warm up the weather is beautiful outside I've worked outside all week. I'm gain if you are! But you all will leave me so far behind my guy goes SLOW. I need to get my young one out on a ride when I have all the time in the world to work with her if something should bother her she is super easy going so she might be fine but, if not I want alot of time.

How did you know I was envolved with all those rescues I wanted my name to be keeped hushed.... I guess that doesn't happen... The horses are doing great I just don't understand how people can take care of any animal like that and think that they are fine...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
How did you know I was envolved with all those rescues I wanted my name to be keeped hushed...

I saw pics...and your big ass was in them...... :lmao: ....I knew it was you right off the bat... :huggy:

ps plus you did send me an email because you were so upset ...remember...I think it was great...I sent some $ to them but you did the hard work...Its sad I know..did you see the worms those horses of Pats crapped out? Disgusting for sure..

GallopNTec

Hi quartermom
I believe I'm one of those puzzies Paso is referring to.. :whistle:

As a horse person, thanks for helping those rescues!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:
Hi quartermom
I believe I'm one of those puzzies Paso is referring to.. :whistle:

As a horse person, thanks for helping those rescues!

Well I could not call you dumb.... :lmao: