Newbee Saying Hi

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
I will be there.

I'm not a puzzy either!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh we can't say that anymore..I am the new and refined...(haha thats funny ha) Pasofever...

I know your not girl...you are very dependable...remember that snow trip we took that time and got stuck in a cat show hall in a blizzard and we could not even see out the windows?? You got us there and home safely...

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
Shhhhhhhhhhh we can't say that anymore..I am the new and refined...(haha thats funny ha) Pasofever...

I know your not girl...you are very dependable...remember that snow trip we took that time and got stuck in a cat show hall in a blizzard and we could not even see out the windows?? You got us there and home safely...

That was so much fun.... Then we took the cats to the hospital to see hubby.. I still haven't forgotten the look on the nurses face when they came in his room and he had a cat laying with him.. That made him smile :huggy:
I dont think we have had a snow storm like that since that time.. It was such a beautful day out today, did you ride? I did...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
That was so much fun.... Then we took the cats to the hospital to see hubby.. I still haven't forgotten the look on the nurses face when they came in his room and he had a cat laying with him.. That made him smile :huggy:
I dont think we have had a snow storm like that since that time.. It was such a beautful day out today, did you ride? I did...

I can still see Donnie that day but it makes me very sad...it brings tears to my eyes..I think that was the last time I saw him....He was so happy to see us and the cats..I think he was really worried we would NEVER make it back because the snow was so bad...I remember looking out the windows and then an hour later all we saw was white...

NO I did not ride today but I got some hay and got some work done...you are harder then me with the weather girl...dont know how you work in it then ride...

I will catch you in the spring..when it is WARMER

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
quartermom said:
That is what I was told no fun show this year, instead they are going to do a Judged trail ride.. I have not seen a flyer yet this is what I was told..
:bawl: nooooooo! :frown: i love fun shows... not a fan of trail rides...