Newbee Saying Hi

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
quartermom said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue, I live in Calvert I have 2 horses Justin and Sally and a little pony named Bridget that my son outgrew that is on loan to my sister for my little niece. I have been around horses my whole life have shown years ago in Quater Horse english and western think about getting back into the show world, I enjoy going trail riding. I have been reading this forum for sometime and wanted to say Hi! :howdy:

Welcome! I love the QH's, and I am just breaking back into the show world myself...maybe we will see you there! :howdy:

K

Katie

Welcome!!

I am getting back into the show world myself also!! I have a wonderful horse named Ashton, who is my BABY. He will crawl in your pocket if you let him.

quartermom

Low & Slow
appendixqh said:
Welcome! I love the QH's, and I am just breaking back into the show world myself...maybe we will see you there! :howdy:

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting back into the swing of showing again. I thought I would never do it again but, to my surprise I got that competitive itch back.

Attachments

• justin show.jpg
    justin show.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 110

quartermom

Low & Slow
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: and welcome. Make sure that you post your pics of your horses. Its been great seeing all of the horse pics.

Here is some pics of my son with Sally & Bridget he loves the camera..

Attachments

• sally.jpg
    sally.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 118
  • bridget 1.jpg
    bridget 1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 105

quartermom

Low & Slow
tack swap & trail ride

Just to let everyone know HorseMaster 4-H will have a tack swap on Sat. March 24th at Charles County Fair Grounds.

Also HorseMasters 4-H is having on April 8th at Cedarville State Park a Judged Trail Ride.

Look for flyers soon on these two events...

R

remaxrealtor

quartermom said:
Here is some pics of my son with Sally & Bridget he loves the camera..
Hello and welcome!

Many thanks to you for your dedication to those poor horses! :huggy:

K

Katie

quartermom said:
Just to let everyone know HorseMaster 4-H will have a tack swap on Sat. March 24th at Charles County Fair Grounds.

Also HorseMasters 4-H is having on April 8th at Cedarville State Park a Judged Trail Ride.

I will have to go check out the tack swap. Last time I went to one I got a beautiful dressage jacket.

T

TWHFAN1

GREAT PICTURE OF the J-Man

quartermom said:
Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting back into the swing of showing again. I thought I would never do it again but, to my surprise I got that competitive itch back.

Justin is one of the finest horses I ever bought from Melvin! Just goes to show that you can get a superb horse from him. Great picture! Thanks for sharing! :yay:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
quartermom said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue, I live in Calvert I have 2 horses Justin and Sally and a little pony named Bridget that my son outgrew that is on loan to my sister for my little niece. I have been around horses my whole life have shown years ago in Quater Horse english and western think about getting back into the show world, I enjoy going trail riding. I have been reading this forum for sometime and wanted to say Hi! :howdy:

Hi QHMom. :flowers:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
quartermom said:

did they decide not to have there fun show this year?

quartermom

Low & Slow
flarenuphope said:
did they decide not to have there fun show this year?
That is what I was told no fun show this year, instead they are going to do a Judged trail ride.. I have not seen a flyer yet this is what I was told..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
That is what I was told no fun show this year, instead they are going to do a Judged trail ride.. I have not seen a flyer yet this is what I was told..

See ya there.... :huggy:

quartermom

Low & Slow
TWHFAN1 said:
Justin is one of the finest horses I ever bought from Melvin! Just goes to show that you can get a superb horse from him. Great picture! Thanks for sharing! :yay:

I'm so glad you decided to sell him.. He is a good horse and he loves my son to death. My son is to little to pick up his feet by his self so I have taught Justin to just rest his foot so he can pick them it is so cute to watch them.. I take him to the bay all the time across the street from were I keep him and he LOVES to swim he acts like a dog pawing and splashing in the water then he just rolls...