DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
Hi. I'm new. :pete:

not only to the forum but to Maryland as well. I'm looking forward to getting out and about and doing fun things.
I'm very outdoor oriented-nature nut.
and single n all that jazz.

Welcome, Welcome:howdy:...There are plenty of people here to keep you busy. Single in SOMD...well it's tough. Sounds like your in the right area for your hobbies. Check out St. Mary's lake state park, Point Lookout etc...

kelb

art imitating life
Welcome, Welcome:howdy:...There are plenty of people here to keep you busy. Single in SOMD...well it's tough. Sounds like your in the right area for your hobbies. Check out St. Mary's lake state park, Point Lookout etc...

:huggy: where have you been? :wench:

DreamBlaze

:huggy: where have you been? :wench:

Miss me? :love: I've been working hard.:coffee: Working hard and forums don't mix... I am in the middle of putting a motorcycle together, so I have been focusing on that last weekend and after work this week.

kelb

art imitating life
Miss me? :love: I've been working hard.:coffee: Working hard and forums don't mix... I am in the middle of putting a motorcycle together, so I have been focusing on that last weekend and after work this week.

cool!! Have you talked to my friend? :whistle:

DreamBlaze

Wow... first of all.... you were warned not to look at the album. second I am not smashing a chick in my hand. That was an uncouth thing for you to say.

Yes, I hunt, and fish, and garden.... it is free range, organic, all natural, no hormones... I work for my food.

Not to mention that I'm helping to keep deer vehicle collisions to a minimum (a friend of mine's daughter was killed when they hit a deer and the hooves came through the window) , keep the deer pop in check to the benefit of other wildlife and to the deer themselves with starvation and disease an emerging problem. not murder. This is basic biology and wildlife management. And yes, we have to manage wildlife since humans have successfully exterminated many predators from their previous territories.

I understand though, that many people do not hunt and that some are opposed to hunting. To each their own. So, I do not shove that fact in others faces or ridicule others for their differing views. But I am proud of my freedom and ability to walk into the woods and provide for myself and so I do not keep that fact a secret either.

Good, I like the front of my motorcycle just the way it is...it doesn't need antlers as a hood ornament.

So....do you eat'em?:yahoo:

jenni4

Yay me!
Welcome, Welcome...There are plenty of people here to keep you busy. Single in SOMD...well it's tough. Sounds like your in the right area for your hobbies. Check out St. Mary's lake state park, Point Lookout etc...

Thanks! and yep I've been to just about all the parks around here, just got back from Saint Marys River State Park actually . I even have a nice collection of sharks teeth from my trips to Purse, Calvert cliffs, and flag ponds parks.

So....do you eat'em?:yahoo:

Yep,:drool: You haven't truly lived till you've had a nice flavorful venison steak or burger. I still have some in my freezer, think I might have some this weekend.

Black-Francis

Yep,:drool: You haven't truly lived till you've had a nice flavorful venison steak or burger. I still have some in my freezer, think I might have some this weekend.

:barf: Deer are like rats!!! Disease ridden animals! I can't believe you eat them! You better get tested!