- Right wing figures on Twitter such as Florida's governor, Ron DeSantis, and Donald Trump Jr have seen their number of followers soar
- Left-leaning people like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Barack Obama have witnessed a noticeable drop in followers
- The fluctuations have been dramatic since Monday, when Elon Musk's $44 billion takeover of the company was confirmed
- Twitter on Tuesday confirmed that the figures were organic, and were not due to any internal alterations to their operations
- Trump Jr, however, did not believe the company and speculated that it was due to artificial restraints on right-wing figures finally being lifted
- He claimed that the changes were being made before Musk's team took over to avoid an embarrassing expose of their practices
Right wing figures on Twitter such as Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump Jr have seen their Twitter followers soar, while left wingers like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Barack Obama slump.