NFL playoffs...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Jets at Cinncy; Jets run the ball and play defense. Jets

Baltimore at NE: Wes Welker is gone. So are the Pats.

Philly at Dallas; Dallas is going to the Superbowl.

Green Bay at Arizona; Best game of the first round. Pack?

:popcorn:

thurley42

HY;FR

Cincy

Pats

Philly

Arizona

going to the 2nd round game in San Diego...pretty pumped.

Beta84

They're out to get us

very adventurous picks. 3 games that were played in Week 17 (that's gotta be a first, right?) and you're going with the same 3 winners. :lol:

2 yrs ago i know the Giants and Pats played in week 17...and we all know who won that super bowl. Just sayin, things can change. I really doubt those 3 will all win again.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
very adventurous picks. 3 games that were played in Week 17 (that's gotta be a first, right?) and you're going with the same 3 winners. :lol:

2 yrs ago i know the Giants and Pats played in week 17...and we all know who won that super bowl. Just sayin, things can change. I really doubt those 3 will all win again.

So, actually, you are saying that my picks ARE quite adventurous, eh?

:lol:

donbarzini

Jets at Cinncy; Jets run the ball and play defense. Jets Agreed

Baltimore at NE: Wes Welker is gone. So are the Pats. More other weapons and their defense is rested Patriots big

Philly at Dallas; Dallas is going to the Superbowl. Is Jerry buying them ALL tickets or do they pay for their own? Philly

Green Bay at Arizona; Best game of the first round. Pack? Logic says Packers. But logic also says a former bag boy could NOT have gone to that many Super Bowls. Cardinals

These picks are strictly for entertainment purposes.

Otter

Nothing to see here

:notworthy Pretty much dead on

Otter

Nothing to see here
If you like video games or modern pin ball machines...

As compared to the crap the skins put on the field these last few years?? That game was made up with some fantastic offensive plays, the likes of which we haven't seen in this area in years. I honestly feel that the defenses were beaten, in most cases. by great offensive plays. I am not usually a fan of high scoring games, but the Cards/Packers was one for the ages.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As compared to the crap the skins put on the field these last few years?? That game was made up with some fantastic offensive plays, the likes of which we haven't seen in this area in years. I honestly feel that the defenses were beaten, in most cases. by great offensive plays. I am not usually a fan of high scoring games, but the Cards/Packers was one for the ages.

If guys weren't so wide open, I'd agree. I haven't seen so many blown coverages since Dan Rather retired. There were some GREAT catches and GREAT reads and throws but, I think there was also a good deal of very poor defensive play.

As for the Skins, yes, they are a video game, too. I think it's called...

Pong

:jameo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I think there was also a good deal of very poor defensive play.

Perhaps but what really stood out to me in that game was the EFFORT of the receivers and running backs...one handed snags..fancy footwork to have an inbounds catch...never stopped moving their feet/keep digging for a few more yards. I kept telling Ott, this is really fun and refreshing!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Perhaps but what really stood out to me in that game was the EFFORT of the receivers and running backs...one handed snags..fancy footwork to have an inbounds catch...never stopped moving their feet/keep digging for a few more yards. I kept telling Ott, this is really fun and refreshing!

Fine. It was a great, well played, all time display of what football is all about.
All we need now is a shot clock.

:lol: