Nhl 2016/2017

Hank

my war
Damn, I wanted that shutout last night!

Ovi - 999... Would be great to get 1,000 against Pitt.

Chris0nllyn

After giving up 5 goals in a little over 8 minutes, getting a point out of that mess almost seems like a victory. Almost.

It was one of the craziest games I've ever seen.

Even the commentators afterward said it was one of the best they'd seen in years.

I may be biased but Crosby should have been called for tripping Ovi that last play.

Toxick

Splat
It was one of the craziest games I've ever seen.

Even the commentators afterward said it was one of the best they'd seen in years.

I may be biased but Crosby should have been called for tripping Ovi that last play.

There were a few real ####ty non-calls yesterday. Great game, but I was kind of pissed off.

Chris0nllyn

Another 6... Good thing I don't care much for Papa John's... Whole lotta half off lately!

:lol: Joe B said something similar last night.

"Papa Johns is going to go out of business"

Hoping Carlson gets better soon. Looks like it'll be after the (stupid) all-star break.

Chris0nllyn

REALLY liking MoJo's play lately.
Burakovsky and Orlov looks like they built off last year and are playing well. Especially Orlov.
Not as much production from the first line as I'd like to see. Maybe in due time.
Powerplay needs work. Penalty killing has been better recently.
So far, Eller looks good on his line.

Yeah love how Mojo is tearing it up right out of the gate.
TJ... Again great move getting him here on this team. Can't say enough good things about this guy.
Wilson is playing smart and solid. Hope he finds his scoring touch because he does possess it.
Agree on Eller. More he plays and adapts to his new team, the better.
Would like to see Kuzy step it up.
Hope Chorney can get some playing time.
Great team stat with the +/-.... Nobody on the team is a -

Let's go caps!

:buddies:

Just re-capping what was said at the beginning of the season.

Backstrom was the only one off the list, but he's always been great.

Hank

my war
:lol: Joe B said something similar last night.

"Papa Johns is going to go out of business"

Hoping Carlson gets better soon. Looks like it'll be after the (stupid) all-star break.

I feel good with Chorney stepping in. I became a fan of his last season when he stepped up big time. Doesn't put up Carlson points, but solid D.

Hank

my war
Just re-capping what was said at the beginning of the season.

Backstrom was the only one off the list, but he's always been great.

Very cohesive team. I don't see them making any trade moves. I was looking at the free agent list though and we will def be losing some key players. I don't see how they will be able to afford everyone based on their play.

Chris0nllyn

Yea I haven't even thought about the trade deadline and who will come/go (if anyone). I'm just not sure who they could get rid of outside of the AHL. Seems everyone is working as a team.

Chris0nllyn

Kuzy!

Orlov was on fire last night without lighting up the scoreboard. Seemed like he was dishing the puck in on every scoring chance.

Really liked how Stephenson played last night also.

Now on to the All-Star break. Is it bad I'm looking forward to the skills challenge than the game itself? :lol:

Hank

my war
Kuzy!

Orlov was on fire last night without lighting up the scoreboard. Seemed like he was dishing the puck in on every scoring chance.

Really liked how Stephenson played last night also.

Now on to the All-Star break. Is it bad I'm looking forward to the skills challenge than the game itself? :lol:

Holtby showed everyone at the All Star Game, what's up!

Kuzy is on a mission!

Chris0nllyn

Admittedly I was a little worried after Tuesday's game that the post-All Star game blues were shaping up.

Last night eased them a little. Way too many penalties on the Caps and it's not helping that their PK isn't as dominate as they were.

Burakovsky is about to break loose.