NHL is back!

RPMDAD

So pissed already, they should have sat the whole season out and let all of them lose money for the entire season.

Toxick

Splat
I know it's sacriligeous to not be talking Redskins, but this is a good thing.

Meh.

I've always been big into hockey. I remember going to every Caps home game for many years.

After this, my attitude fluctuates between "Yay" and "#### 'em". This lovely Monday morning, after sitting in traffic, and not having had any coffee, my current attitude is leaning toward cynicism - and the NHL can go pack sand for all I care.

Greedy ####s.

jg21

I had season tickets for many years when they were at the Cap Center, and now get to a few games a year, but I won't be spending money to go to any games for a few years, but I'll still watch them faithfully on TV. I'm an addict.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Meh.

I've always been big into hockey. I remember going to every Caps home game for many years.

After this, my attitude fluctuates between "Yay" and "#### 'em". This lovely Monday morning, after sitting in traffic, and not having had any coffee, my current attitude is leaning toward cynicism - and the NHL can go pack sand for all I care.

Greedy ####s.

If it were not for the fact I'm a fan of another team this would be my post as well - F____Kum!

Chris0nllyn

Should be around a 50 game season.

I believe they are going to start the season off with rivalries.

Myself, and my 4 friends can't wait!

jg21

Word is they'll only play games in conference. Gonna be an intense season. So you, me and three others are psyched!

SoMdDude

I am on the fence honestly...after the last lockout which ticked me off greatly, I didnt watch hockey for about 3 years, so idk this go round

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
"Tentative" agreement, unless something has changed since yesterday's news.

Not sure what I'm going to do. Still highly ticked off and continuing my boycott of purchasing ANY NHL item this year. Couldn't afford tickets before & I'm damn sure that won't be changing with any new "deal".

I really do miss watching my Penguins, though....maybe a game or two on TV...

:frown:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
About effing time! :cheers:

Word is they'll only play games in conference. Gonna be an intense season. So you, me and three others are psyched!

So, three of the five American hockey fans are accounted for. I guess Hank is the fourth. So, who's the fifth? Or is that a just myth, like the tooth fairy, Bigfoot and Justin Bieber actually being a male?

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
So, three of the five American hockey fans are accounted for. I guess Hank is the fourth. So, who's the fifth? Or is that a just myth, like the tooth fairy, Bigfoot and Justin Bieber actually being a male?

Seeing as how it appears Pittsburgh will open in Philly, I expect the couple of Flyers fans will be around shortly. :cheers:

I'm sure the bandwagoners will also hop back on board if/when the Caps make the playoffs.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Sorry I am here and checking in!!

I can't wait for hockey to start. I have convinced everyone on my team here at work that we should do a hockey game.

Toxick

Splat
I have tentatively allowed myself to get back into hockey on a trial basis for now.
If they ever pull this lock-out crap again, I'm outtie and not coming back.