Nice Little Storm

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Another severe t-storm warning west of us, but the track abc7 put up shows it cutting across L'Town tonight if it holds together. Good chance it will fall apart.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
One mo' time! The pink over SoMD is a severe t-storm watch, and the storm is still pretty far west.

Grumpy

Was gonna try to get my front lawn cut a few minutes ago, skies cloudy but not too bad..When I put the key in the lock to get my tractor, a bit of lightning and thunder changed my mind. :lol: Looking at the radar, looks like we will be on the southern edge of this storm moving thru.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Was gonna try to get my front lawn cut a few minutes ago, skies cloudy but not too bad..When I put the key in the lock to get my tractor, a bit of lightning and thunder changed my mind. :lol: Looking at the radar, looks like we will be on the southern edge of this storm moving thru.
I've been under weather (no pun) for a few days, so I was looking at Monday for the cutting. Supposed to be mostly clear and much cooler.

TPD

the poor dad
Oh, I'm glad for you. You really need it.

:duckandrun:
I was just doing some calculations this morning. Since June 9th we’ve had more than 11” of rain in Scotland and more than 16” in Dameron. Our annual average is 45-50” so we’ve had about a third of our annual average in about 38 days, Not counting the rain we are getting right now...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was just doing some calculations this morning. Since June 9th we’ve had more than 11” of rain in Scotland and more than 16” in Dameron. Our annual average is 45-50” so we’ve had about a third of our annual average in about 38 days, Not counting the rain we are getting right now...
I can usually tell how much rain we've had by how brown the front yard is and how often I need to cut it.

It's very green and was in need of a trim a few days ago.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Not much rain at all here. 30 minutes after the patio practically dry. Had to go out to water some flowers for the wife.