Nice to Meet Everyone...

SoMDGirl42

Friday nights are the nights-of-the-heathen and so only a particular group of heathen join in on the Friday get together.

Saturday nights are for the better class.

The heathen often get paid on Fridays and so they feel like big rich persons on the Friday nights, so by Saturday they are often broke or near broke, and they have their hangovers from Fridays which settles them down for the next day, so then many of the worse will stay home on Saturday nights which makes for a far better crowd.

Welcome to the forum.

:howdy:

The real heathen receive their child support on friday's after their baby daddy worked all week.

See ya'll friday, after I cash my child support check. Drinks are on baby daddy friday! :thewave: :buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies: :otter:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Friday nights are the nights-of-the-heathen and so only a particular group of heathen join in on the Friday get together.

The more civilized people do not attend in that experience.

Saturday nights are for the better class.

The heathen often get paid on Fridays and so they feel like big rich persons on the Friday nights, so by Saturday they are often broke or near broke, and they have their hangovers from Fridays which settles them down for the next day, so then many of the worse will stay home on Saturday nights which makes for a far better crowd.

Welcome to the forum.

:howdy:

I just like it cause it gives me a chance to spend the child support before the ex gets hold of it!!!

Vince

You are so truly ignorant. It is not about getting drunk- in fact most people don't even partake in beverages containing alcohol. We all eat and enjoy each other's company and conversation.Don't expect you to understand that concept.
:yeahthat: kjk, like Bann said, pay no attention to the village idiot JPC. Press the ignore button now for him, he's not worth reading.