Night Clubs

I would say clubs in southern md are:

• They have to do, its all we got

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Hell no! We need a good multi-venue club!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Don't mess with our bars! I like to get drunk and fight

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Close them all!

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

jessleigh01

the word "club" just doesnt fit in with Southern Maryland

Ive lived along the east coast and Southern Maryland is def. a unique place. Ive always wondered why the Tiki Bar opening got so much hype because...it is a dive. All the bars around her are. But thats what they are...bars. There are NO dance clubs here. Most dance clubs are in big cities....where, obviously, they are going to make a lot of money.
Club V was a joke...though I never went in...I had my experience of pulling up in the parking lot, seeing the crowd, and thinking "yeah right". Waldorf has really become run down. The mall even has gone ghetto.
I agree, that we need something to do down here because there is nothing...unless you like getting wasting every weekend. If we even had someone open a club down here, there would be the same ignorant people that you see at the bars, going to the club. People down here dont want to dress up and go hang out where theres too loud of music...especially dance music. All they want to hear is their oldies and get drunk.
People down here complain about bars...and the people in them. What makes you think it will change if we get a club? People from DC ARE NOT going to drive to Southern Maryland to check out the new "club."
PLUS...whats wrong with going to DC to go clubbin? 1-2 hours in the car is nothing.