Night O Fun

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
I think we need a forum Tiki Night.. we did a few last year, and it was nice
:cheers:
All you have to do is set the date and time. Go for it!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
I think we need a forum Tiki Night.. we did a few last year, and it was nice
:cheers:

Indeed! That also puts me close enough to Catamarans to walk there afterwards to get my groove on! :banana:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Mayhem
So much pressure I don't know what to dooooo im newwww...

Dude...can you at least give me a couple more weeks to get back into my pre-preggo clothes? Then we'll choose a night and definitely have some fun! :cool:

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
Originally posted by PFgal
Dude...can you at least give me a couple more weeks to get back into my pre-preggo clothes? Then we'll choose a night and definitely have some fun! :cool:

Looks like we have someone thats volunteering to plan...:biggrin: Thier could also be things untill you get yourself ready if anybody wants to do anything.

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by PFgal
Indeed! That also puts me close enough to Catamarans to walk there afterwards to get my groove on! :banana:

ooooooooh, I def. wanna go out dancing! :getdown:

BL --- you up for that? :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
ooooooooh, I def. wanna go out dancing! :getdown:

BL --- you up for that? :cheers:

Hellz yea. As long as I'm drunken and people aren't afraid of my sly dance moves.:dance:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Mayhem
Looks like we have someone thats volunteering to plan...:biggrin: Thier could also be things untill you get yourself ready if anybody wants to do anything.

See I'd plan it out. I have no problem with that. It's just that I dont want to be the coordinator if I cant even get into the stinking hut.:cussing:

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
Originally posted by BuddyLee
See I'd plan it out. I have no problem with that. It's just that I dont want to be the coordinator if I cant even get into the stinking hut.:cussing:

Maybe I could toss a beer or two over the railing...

As far as the dancing yeah thier needs to be some :cheers: before I pull out the kool white boy moves.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Get your drink on beforehand and ride up there with someone. You'll still be buzzin' a little, then you could drink some water/ eat some nachos to sober up and be the DD. :shrug: I'm sure everyone would appreciate it. I'd buy you a Dr Pepper if you were my DD.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Nickel
Get your drink on beforehand and ride up there with someone. You'll still be buzzin' a little, then you could drink some water/ eat some nachos to sober up and be the DD. :shrug: I'm sure everyone would appreciate it. I'd buy you a Dr Pepper if you were my DD.

I cant turn down a Dr. Pepper. You've got yourself a deal.:cheers: