Night O Fun

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Mayhem
Ill start by saying a date and we work from thier or I work from thier either way....

Dinner at the pier, drinks at tiki, dancing at Cattamarans or HS:shrug:

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Dinner at the pier, drinks at tiki, dancing at Cattamarans or HS:shrug:

That sounds pretty good I dunno where to go for the dancing so somebody else can choose. I believe pfgal likes to hit up Cattamarans if she goes so maybe that.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by tys_mommy
No, I'm saying I don't want to go out after work on Friday, leave the date to Saturday!

:ohwell: But I don't like Saturdays for going out. Chances are I'll be working around the house... hot sweaty and dirty when dinner rolls around... and I'll have to drop everything, get a shower and head out.

Friday's are better because I ain't gonna be doing anything else on Friday night. You don't start home improvement projects on Friday night (usually).

And since I'm sure y'all won't want to do this little shindig wingding thing unless I'm there... y'all would much rather do it Friday than Saturday. :wink:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Mayhem
Maybe some people would wanna see you all hot sweaty and dirty...:biggrin:

hmmmmm... :whistle: well, I won't mention any names. :wink:

I'm heading home for the day. :cheers:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by sleuth
And since I'm sure y'all won't want to do this little shindig wingding thing unless I'm there... y'all would much rather do it Friday than Saturday. :wink:

Oh you are soo full of it, you know you will be there no matter what night is chosen:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by sleuth
:ohwell: But I don't like Saturdays for going out. Chances are I'll be working around the house... hot sweaty and dirty when dinner rolls around... and I'll have to drop everything, get a shower and head out.

Friday's are better because I ain't gonna be doing anything else on Friday night. You don't start home improvement projects on Friday night (usually).

Dear Sleuth,

We're not going on a Friday night. Get over it and take a Saturday shower, or stay your azz at home and mow the lawn.

Love,

PF

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by PFgal
Dear Sleuth,

We're not going on a Friday night. Get over it and take a Saturday shower, or stay your azz at home and mow the lawn.

Love,

PF

:sad:

:frown:

:bawl: meamie!

BuddyLee

Football addict
So what is going on with this shindig? Are we having a lunch and then leaving to the Tiki and what not or are we having a night get together? What time would all of this take place? Where would we all meet?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by BuddyLee
So what is going on with this shindig? Are we having a lunch and then leaving to the Tiki and what not or are we having a night get together? What time would all of this take place? Where would we all meet?

Considering the thread is titled 'Night of Fun' it's obviously a night event...:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

We're doing dinner, drinks at Tiki, then Catamarans.