Nip/Tuck

sockgirl77

WTF? When does the new season start? I went on FX's website and could not find out anything. TIA.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Not sure if I have the correct info but I don't think it is gonna be back on until Jan 07. I just saw Kimber on an episode of CSI last Thursday.

fttrsbeerwench

LordStanley said:
I did..... What the hell is up with julia and marlo. Thats crazy

OMG I know.. That is one randy ho-bucket... This is :jerry: material and I think the show is about to go down hill. The F/X site said that Christian is supposed to have a shower thing with freakin' Mario Lopez:faint: He's lost his edge and if he goes for the hole, I'm gonna :barf:

I think I may have to stick to The Daily Show...Which reminds me..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230039721735

:lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
fttrsbeerwench said:
OMG I know.. That is one randy ho-bucket... This is :jerry: material and I think the show is about to go down hill. The F/X site said that Christian is supposed to have a shower thing with freakin' Mario Lopez:faint: He's lost his edge and if he goes for the hole, I'm gonna :barf:

I think I may have to stick to The Daily Show...Which reminds me..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230039721735

:lmao:

The shower scene has already happened. That scene was very nice to watch :hot: And there wasn't any guy on guy going on either.

fttrsbeerwench

jwwb2000 said:
The shower scene has already happened. That scene was very nice to watch :hot: And there wasn't any guy on guy going on either.

I don't think I'm sorry I missed that.:ohwell:

:marioisghey:

I liked the man-whore Christian betterer..

LordStanley

I know nothing
fttrsbeerwench said:
I don't think I'm sorry I missed that.:ohwell:

:marioisghey:

I liked the man-whore Christian betterer..

He is still the man-whore. It was just a stupid shrink that told Christian he might be gay cause of the dreams he had about sean. So after that he started questioning himself, and sleeping with more chicks.....