Nip/Tuck

Cowgirl

Did y'all watch it? Every episode I think "it can't get crazier" and it always does! One thing I've learned from watching movies and TV....don't confront someone who's trying to kill you when it's just the 2 of you there! :doh:

What do you think is going to happen? :popcorn:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Last night was just odd with the Matt and his half sister :twitch:

Finally Julia knows why she is sick but that little twit shot her.

Cowgirl

I jumped when Bob fell out of the closet. I would have bet Annie was killed in the car wreck but no and so much blood and gore:jameo:
Julia and Olivia are faking that amnesia but why? Julia is nuts.

I thought Julia was faking amnesia as well. I thought for sure when Sean walked in she was going to tell him Eden shot her. I wonder what Eden told Olivia??

I'm not sure about the car wreck. I hope Annie didn't really die, but stranger things have happened on the show.

Cowgirl

What struck me as weird was Sean was operating on Annie instead of her being in a hospital with her wounds. Her wounds were fresh, open and bruised. That didn't make any sense.

Well, I don't know. They've done weird stuff like that before. Remember the couple that was eating each other? They fixed their wounds.

Cowgirl

I told BF this morning he said, "Crazy mother effer" in his sleep. He said he was dreaming about Nip/Tuck. :lmao:

Cowgirl

Maybe she told her that Sean asked her to shoot Julia? I hate that show, but I can't stop watching it. :jameo:

It's definitely effed up...but I love it! :lol: I guess our lives become too normal and we crave a little craziness...even if it is just on TV. :roflmao:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
WOW!! I wish I watched TV more...

I'm flipping through looking for some music and I come across Nip/Tuck.

I get there just in time to cathc Christian doing an amputee!!!!

:faint:

My kid saw it!! JEebus!!:jameo:

She's now laughing her azz off :ohwell:

What's the deal with the suicide freak?