Nip/Tuck

Cowgirl

Ok, I have a N/T question. Is Christian actually Matt's bio father? I've seen all of season 1, most of season 2, but season 3 was a little spotty. I can't figure out if Christian and Sean are just really close so they say both are Matt's father. :jameo:

ETA: Crap. :ohwell: I just read that this is season 5 of Nip/Tuck. I must have missed more than I thought. :lol:

Last edited:

Cowgirl

Man, this show keeps getting better and better. Kimber is one effed up biatch. Well, everyone on that show is pretty effed up. :lol:

:faint: Cannibalism, murder, weird sex anon memorial service and a crazy Sharon Gless stuffing that man alive :faint:

My new friend :smoochy: watches this and I just started getting into it. I guess I'll catch on but right now I'm in the dark. I think you're talking about the episode I saw last night. That was some cRaZy $h!t. I can't imagine having to eat my husband! OR getting screwed off a balcony, literaly. OR getting stuffed...stuffed?! EW, how about that hammer toe?! :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
My new friend :smoochy: watches this and I just started getting into it. I guess I'll catch on but right now I'm in the dark. I think you're talking about the episode I saw last night. That was some cRaZy $h!t. I can't imagine having to eat my husband! OR getting screwed off a balcony, literaly. OR getting stuffed...stuffed?! EW, how about that hammer toe?! :lmao:

I chuckled when that happened last week.

I know, I'm an evil, cold hearted biatch :lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
I chuckled when that happened last week.

I know, I'm an evil, cold hearted biatch :lmao:

You know Christian is going to come down with the AIDS..... Oh the Karma.

Julia already thinks she has AIDS and got it from him.

I hope she finds out that she was poisned and kills that little biatch!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

I'm sure that girl is going to get what is coming to her.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

You must've missed last week. They were both tested and neither of them has AIDS.

Last night's was the creepiest episode I've seen in awhile.

LordStanley

I know nothing
You must've missed last week. They were both tested and neither of them has AIDS.

Last night's was the creepiest episode I've seen in awhile.

yeah, that was before he banged her on the roof and she fell over. I doubt he had protection on:whistle:

Cowgirl

Ok, I am :confused: about something. I haven't seen every episode. Why is Christian calling the balcony chick his son's mother? :confused: Isn't his mother the black chick from a few seasons back? The one who bought their practice? What ever happened to her?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Ok, I am :confused: about something. I haven't seen every episode. Why is Christian calling the balcony chick his son's mother? :confused: Isn't his mother the black chick from a few seasons back? The one who bought their practice? What ever happened to her?

No. Gina was screwing around on Christian and had a mixed child. Christian was raising the baby as his own until the bio father wanted the baby. The bio father passed away and the family would not raise the baby any longer so they returned him to Christian.

Cowgirl

No. Gina was screwing around on Christian and had a mixed child. Christian was raising the baby as his own until the bio father wanted the baby. The bio father passed away and the family would not raise the baby any longer so they returned him to Christian.

Ooohh, Ok. That makes sense now!! :lol: Thanks! We finally got around to Tuesday's show, and :faint: wow. :lol: That's all I can say about it.