Nip/Tuck

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
morganj614 said:
I loved last nights episode but why are they ruining next week with Rosie? :barf:

Last night was pretty good. Next week looks like the twists are being put back into the show.

Escobar may be returning in a later episode :whistle:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
:tantrum I TOTALLY spaced last night and that it was on and was doing laundry, chores, the interweb thingy, etc... :doh:

When is the re-airing this week? (besides telling me to look it up myself?)

TIA,
Your Pal,
VV :kiss:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
virgovictoria said:
:tantrum I TOTALLY spaced last night and that it was on and was doing laundry, chores, the interweb thingy, etc... :doh:

TIA,
Your Pal,

Sunday at 10.

virgovictoria said:

TIA,
Your Pal,
Friday at 11pm and Saturday at 10pm.

jwwb2000 said:
Last night was pretty good. Next week looks like the twists are being put back into the show.

Escobar may be returning in a later episode :whistle:
Escobar was there last night, if only in Seans hallucinations:biggrin:

So where can I get some of those brownies?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
thakidistight said:
Escobar was there last night, if only in Seans hallucinations:biggrin:

So where can I get some of those brownies?

Yes, he was ther in hallucinations. But later episodes will reveal he and a certain other charater from Season 1 will return :coffee:

jwwb2000 said:
Yes, he was ther in hallucinations. But later episodes will reveal he and a certain other charater from Season 1 will return :coffee:
Unless he breaks out of supermax prision, I dont Escobar will be coming back unless it is in the capacity it was last night. Bobolit on the other hand, I believe, will make a return.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
thakidistight said:
Unless he breaks out of supermax prision, I dont Escobar will be coming back unless it is in the capacity it was last night. Bobolit on the other hand, I believe, will make a return.

The two are/were cellmates.

jwwb2000 said:
It isn't in a past episode...it will be in a NEW episode this season :razz:
:lalala: Thanks for the spoiler!!!

I knew I didnt miss it, the last I remember of Bobolit was he was going to try to cut Christians face off.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
thakidistight said:
:lalala: Thanks for the spoiler!!!

I knew I didnt miss it, the last I remember of Bobolit was he was going to try to cut Christians face off.

Oppssie....I won't ruin next weeks show for ya then :lol:

So tell me what you like about the show......

jwwb2000 said:
Oppssie....I won't ruin next weeks show for ya then :lol:

So tell me what you like about the show......
This season is a slow starter. I havent been too impressed so far, I am hoping it will pick back up with a little (pun intended) drama with the little person nurse they have and Seans infidelity. I liked the hallucination scene, I dislike all the man ass this season, it seems a little bit gratuitious. I liked the part last night with the series of events about the dog.

The other seasons have revolved more around Matt and this season has had him in about one episode. Him and his dysfunctional relationships bring a good bit more drama IMO. Of course Kimber and Matt will end up in some sort of relationship this season.

I dont like the baby story line, they can barely keep Sean and Julias daughter written into the script. But I guess they baby will be a good set up for some explosive arguments and scenes. But it seems like they are writing out the other kids.

Overall its my favorite show on TV:yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
thakidistight said:
This season is a slow starter. I havent been too impressed so far, I am hoping it will pick back up with a little (pun intended) drama with the little person nurse they have and Seans infidelity. I liked the hallucination scene, I dislike all the man ass this season, it seems a little bit gratuitious. I liked the part last night with the series of events about the dog.

The other seasons have revolved more around Matt and this season has had him in about one episode. Him and his dysfunctional relationships bring a good bit more drama IMO. Of course Kimber and Matt will end up in some sort of relationship this season.

I dont like the baby story line, they can barely keep Sean and Julias daughter written into the script. But I guess they baby will be a good set up for some explosive arguments and scenes. But it seems like they are writing out the other kids.

Overall its my favorite show on TV:yay:

You do realize the more nekkid ass they show, the more the women will watch the show, especially since it is pleasant on the eyes.

jwwb2000 said:
You do realize the more nekkid ass they show, the more the women will watch the show, especially since it is pleasant on the eyes.
I know, I know, I have had this discussion on another board too. It just seems SEVERELEY unecessary for them to be showing a naked man ass every few minutes (or so it seems).

Pandora

I caught the re-run last night and now I'm up to speed. :yay:

But somebody fill me in, who was the dark haired woman in the hallucinations scene?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
I caught the re-run last night and now I'm up to speed. :yay:

But somebody fill me in, who was the dark haired woman in the hallucinations scene?
A woman that Sean had an affair with. I don't remember 100%, but I'm surre JWWB can fill in the gaps. :lol: She committed suicide. The dark-haired woman, not JWWB. :lmao:

Nickel said:
A woman that Sean had an affair with. I don't remember 100%, but I'm surre JWWB can fill in the gaps. :lol: She committed suicide. The dark-haired woman, not JWWB. :lmao:
I got that, but must have missed the episode if there was one about it. Was there?