Nip/Tuck

Pandora said:
I caught the re-run last night and now I'm up to speed. :yay:

But somebody fill me in, who was the dark haired woman in the hallucinations scene?
Her name was Megan, she was a breast cancer survivor who caame into he office for an implant. She and Sean had an affair in Season 2. Basically, she had cancer, it went away, the were having an affair and the cancer came back. She was going to die and didnt want to go that way, so Sean helped her commit suicide and stayed in the hotel room by her side when she did. He loved her and when Sean went to the funeral, he took Julia, who noticed how badly he was taking it and confronted him asking if he had slept with her, which he admitted.

There was a lot more to it than this, but you get the point.

So who is watching tonight? I purposely dont watch the previews for the upcoming shows so I can be suprised. I heard Rosie will make her appearance tonight...:ohwell:

thakidistight said:
So who is watching tonight? I purposely dont watch the previews for the upcoming shows so I can be suprised. I heard Rosie will make her appearance tonight...:ohwell:
O.k if they showed her butt I need to know so I can be prepared to avert my eyes. Did they?

LordStanley said:
yes but very quickly..... Man, what a nasty crack:barf:
Im pretty sure that was her thighs, although to be quite honest, I wasnt really watching that part as close as you apparently were.....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
thakidistight said:
Im pretty sure that was her thighs, although to be quite honest, I wasnt really watching that part as close as you apparently were.....
No, it was his ass. :lmao:

I thought Rosie was hilarious. She's much more tolerable when she's acting. :lol:

Nickel said:
No, it was his ass. :lmao:

I thought Rosie was hilarious. She's much more tolerable when she's acting. :lol:
I was suprised, she didnt annoy me as much as I thought she would.

"But momma, I just wanted to try out my new :gossip:" :lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
thakidistight said:

I have a big TV :biggrin: It was more noticiable when viewed on WIDE SCREEN.... Like Rosie needs to be viewed any bigger

After her and Christian were "done" she was pulling up her skirt. What you saw through her panty hose was not thighs, it was her a$$ crack.

Believe me, I didnt want to see it either..... but that scene is forever burned into my retina's and will forever haunt my sleep

LordStanley said:
I have a big TV :biggrin: It was more noticiable when viewed on WIDE SCREEN.... Like Rosie needs to be viewed any bigger

After her and Christian were "done" she was pulling up her skirt. What you saw through her panty hose was not thighs, it was her a$$ crack.

Believe me, I didnt want to see it either..... but that scene is forever burned into my retina's and will forever haunt my sleep
I remember now:barf:

Thanks for reminding me.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
LordStanley said:
I have a big TV :biggrin: It was more noticiable when viewed on WIDE SCREEN, it was her a$$ crack.

:killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
LordStanley said:
I thought that was the seam of her pantyhose. :confused: