Noracora clothing online - good? or not?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Has anyone ordered clothing from Noracora? I see ads for their tops and some LOOK AMAZING but I am scared to order for fear it'll be some cheap paper thin undersized crap from China that I'll end up donating. I don't get much spending money for clothing which is why I shop at thrift stores usually but I need some specific colors/styles I have not been able to find and I see some in their stock. I really can't afford to try and see if you know what I mean.

Clem72

Looks like my employer, Lowe's, is also 2 star rated at that website.
Sounds fair.

Last several times I asked for help at the desk it went like this.

"Do you have any of this item that isn't bent 45 degrees, broken off at 6 foot, or scratched all to hell?"

"I dunno, contractor stocks that item. We can leave them a note if you want them to contact you."

Lowe's is basically just a company that provides an air conditioned warehouse for 3rd parties.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lowe's is basically just a company that provides an air conditioned warehouse for 3rd parties.
I fully expect more of the same from current corporate.
Heck, I would not be surprised if positions like cashier went temp to hire.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
As long as people do not check ratings, posts, and other means to determine if an online company is a good one, online sales will continue to be a way for people to be ripped off. If it seems too good to be true? IT PROBABLY IS. Think about how many people paid hundreds of $$ online (FB ads) thinking they were getting a 8'x10' shed delivered to them that they only had to assemble. Turned out you get nothing for your $$ and you STILL have to spend MORE $$ if you still want a shed.