Not Good

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
My friend in Kansas bid on a storage unit with one of his freinds and ended up with 2-80's (C4) vettes, a motorcycle and bunch of tools. One vette didn't run, the other barely ran and the motorcycle was in pieces. Not bad a bad deal for $1000.

TurboK9

You mean like some man trolling for women on the internet behind his wife's back? No, this way a very sweet old man that I used to shoot pool with. However, the unit was his wife's. Not sure what she kept in it. I just hope that she was able to pay it before it was auctioned off.

:gossip: OK my wife isn't looking.

Hi. Watcha doin-

:gossip: Sh*t. She's looking. Don't move.....

Or do you mean literally, cuz like, your avatar is a fish.... Buncha married dudes floating around the internet in little USB bass boats... :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yep!

Wife and I have watched two episodes so far. Each unit they have bought they have MORE than doubled their money. On a couple they paid several hundred for the unit and sold the stuff inside for several thousand.

And I bet you it's the same as the repossession show.. (and No, I don't know for sure)

None of it's "real" but re-enactments of stories that have been told about storage area sales.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
And I bet you it's the same as the repossession show.. (and No, I don't know for sure)

None of it's "real" but re-enactments of stories that have been told about storage area sales.
Actually, it seems realistic, except for the fact that they are in Manhattan, which has totally different stuff than Southern Maryland. And they don't show the dozens of units they go look at that is just junk and don't rate camera time.