Note to self

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pulling a Bradford? You saying he and Bradford tanked their draft position?

That loud crashing sound you heard after the game was McCoy's draft position after he said "my arm is numb, I can't feel it". I guess we'll find out in the Senior Bowl or the combine.

Texas is in good shape at qb for the next couple of years I think. Gilbert came in cold and he actually showed some fight against a top defense (I'm surprised that he didn't "McNabb" :lol:). Now if his receivers would actually run their routes and catch those balls that hit them in the hands...

thurley42

HY;FR
Texas has a top notch defense. Their offense gave them horrible field position all day. They shut down McElroy and only gave up 1 scoring drive of 50+ yards. Hell, Texas without McCoy gained more yardage than Bama did with their starters.
Damn undershot that score by 2 on each side....ah well. That top notch defense??? It gave up how many rushing yards? In a game where the majority of the time Bama was content running the ball every play to kill clock. You could see everytime you heard from Saban he was really down because he knew he beat a team playing at 50%. He didn't want to run the score up. I would say Texas stopped Bama 2 maybe 3 drives, the rest they stopped themselves.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Damn undershot that score by 2 on each side....ah well. That top notch defense??? It gave up how many rushing yards? In a game where the majority of the time Bama was content running the ball every play to kill clock. You could see everytime you heard from Saban he was really down because he knew he beat a team playing at 50%. He didn't want to run the score up. I would say Texas stopped Bama 2 maybe 3 drives, the rest they stopped themselves.

if he didn't want to run the score up, he should have done a little better than 24-21 in the 4th quarter. he's downplaying everything. The reason they kept running the ball is because EVERY time McElroy dropped back to pass he got sacked. It was pathetic. They couldn't do anything but run.

thurley42

HY;FR
if he didn't want to run the score up, he should have done a little better than 24-21 in the 4th quarter. he's downplaying everything. The reason they kept running the ball is because EVERY time McElroy dropped back to pass he got sacked. It was pathetic. They couldn't do anything but run.

Haha whatever he can run dives up the middle all day if they can't stop it the score is going to run up.

And saying all they could do was run, I don't think that is a bad thing. GT and Navy have shown the value of a dominating run game. Alabama was simply too big strong and fast at the line for Texas.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. I hate the SEC. And you are a SECOND. Homer.

Just admit it. I called it.