Now this takes some skill...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I had a friend of mines wife do this with a John Deere lawn mower while he was on travel. Eventually the blade cut the guy wire and wound it around the shaft and started lifting the mower off of the ground. That's how he found it a week later when he got home.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a friend of mines wife do this with a John Deere lawn mower while he was on travel. Eventually the blade cut the guy wire and wound it around the shaft and started lifting the mower off of the ground. That's how he found it a week later when he got home.
I've done that. Well, got the rider stuck on a tree.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This driver is still in first place.

Car-on-utility-pole.jpg

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
She used to be a neighbor and her oldest and my oldest hung out together, but he was a turd and my boy recognized that and cut ties. Not long after that, near Christmas IIRC the house she and her family lived in burned down. I'm pretty sure that I do not buy the reason they came up with for the cause.

BernieP

Resident PIA
She used to be a neighbor and her oldest and my oldest hung out together, but he was a turd and my boy recognized that and cut ties. Not long after that, near Christmas IIRC the house she and her family lived in burned down. I'm pretty sure that I do not buy the reason they came up with for the cause.
So what you are saying is the apple didn't fall to far from the tree.