NOW you can say you heard it all!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by dustin
:lmao:

I wonder how a 12 yr old gets the idea to poison his teacher with Nutter Butters...

Death by peanut butter cookie. That so has to be in the Darwin awards.:clap:

donbarzini

My wife works at a school in Waldorf. There is a 10 year old there who had to be taken to ER because somebody at his lunch table was eating PB&J and afterwards SIMPLY TOUCHED his arm.

I know the kids mother. Peanuts/peanut oil allergy is one of the most vicious there is. It slams the breathing passages shut quicker than you can say Oh Sh!t.

If that stupid little shirthead had even rubbed some of that peanut butter on something that the teacher would touch I would charge the little bastard with (attempt)manslaughter at the very least

d!ckhead.

nomoney

they had a CSI on death by peanuts a while back :shrug: No; wait! It was a bee sting....but they thought it was peanuts because someone put peanut butter in the dudes chili..........nevermind.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I can't quit laughing about this. :lmao:

12 year old threatens his teacher with a deadly substance

It seems to me that the teacher is a bit too forth coming with her personal information to her students if they know what she's allergic to. :shrug:

When I was a pup, I put pills in my teachers coffee for getting rid of excess fluids...........man, did she ever have to keep running to the head. :biggrin:

nomoney

Re: Re: Re: NOW you can say you heard it all!

Originally posted by kwillia
IMO you are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong... I firmly believe those suffering from an allergy that could cause them pretty much immediate death should be wearing a sign around their neck and have an "emergency shot" in a glass "break and inject upon emergency" case displayed in a prominant place. :ohwell:

ALERT! ALERT! I'm allergic to sulfa!! If I break out in a rash do not, I repeat DO NOT scratch me!!!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'

IMO you are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong... I firmly believe those suffering from an allergy that could cause them pretty much immediate death should be wearing a sign around their neck and have an "emergency shot" in a glass "break and inject upon emergency" case displayed in a prominant place. :ohwell:

I'm allergic to bullets!

donbarzini

:yeahthat:

And you want to know how insidious it is? Go to your cabinets and check your cans and packages and see how many have peanuts/peanut oil as an additive.

And just think of a life without Boardwalk fries.

J

justhangn

Considering what kids are like and the little scum they usually are when they are in a large group, I disagree.

The teacher should have the sense enough to keep from subjecting herself to anything that could cause harm. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I think people with peanut allergies THAT severe should buy a bubble and climb in. Plus, I think it's all BS anyway - who ever heard of peanut allergies before 5 years ago? Anyone? Now all of a sudden, these bubble people are coming forward, banning PBJs and Nutter Butters because THEY will die if they so much as smell it.

Next thing you know, they'll start frisking the kids at school for Reese's. :duh:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:moon: You all! I'm not paying attention to any of you unless you want to go get crabs and Boardwalk Fries this weekend. :cussing:

Where could one get Boardwalk Fries these days since there's not one in the mall anymore. :confused:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by nomoney
the pregnancy girl??? Is that like a new super hero or something? :confused:

Oh yeah and just for you.....

Here she comes to save the day..... Pregnancy Girl is on the way....

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by nomoney
they had a CSI on death by peanuts a while back :shrug: No; wait! It was a bee sting....but they thought it was peanuts because someone put peanut butter in the dudes chili..........nevermind.

I saw that one. It was a pretty good episode.

CSI has got to be one of the best shows on TV - behind 24 of course :biggrin:

Speaking of death by Peanuts - In the movie Daredevil, a lady on an airplane was killed when Bullseye shot a peanut down her throat because she wouldn't shaddap.

Imagine going out like that!